Anyone done a walking tour in Ibiza?

Hi!  Was looking for a walking tour in Ibiza.  Specifically, I want to go to the old part of town (D'Alt Vila) and the surrounding area. 2-3 hours at most. I found one through Civitatis that sounds good but when you google the company is doesn't have good reviews. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2019 at 11:30 AM, LadyGator97 said:

Hi!  Was looking for a walking tour in Ibiza.  Specifically, I want to go to the old part of town (D'Alt Vila) and the surrounding area. 2-3 hours at most. I found one through Civitatis that sounds good but when you google the company is doesn't have good reviews. 

Hi Lady Gator!  Have you made it to Ibiza yet?  Did you find a walking tour?  We are going in November and good info is hard to find.  We are on a waitlist for Spain Day Tours there.  Would like any tour, but like you cannot find a walking tour review.

Edited by cc cruiser

We were going to take a Jeep off road tour but it started to rain and lightning so the tour lasted all of 5 minutes before it got canceled. We went back to our ship (Wind Surf) and waited a bit until most of the rain had passed. We then headed out with another couple and explored on our own. Many shops and restaurants weren’t open until 11 am - 1 pm. Ibiza is a late night place so they are slow moving in the morning. 

We found a delightful place for eating local meats and cheeses, did some shopping and wandered by all the big yachts in the harbor for the balance of the afternoon. 

This is who our group of 14 used in October 2017:

https://walkingibiza.com

We booked the city tour and were glad we did since our guide provided lots of information we'd not have learned on our own.

There is a free bus in Ibiza that takes you from port to city harbor. We missed it because it was parked behind the Celebrity transfer busses which cost us between 6 to 10 euros pp.