A Muse-ment on the waves. Alaska Live 17.06.19

Daveywavey70

On 7/25/2019 at 5:47 PM, MLeh said:

The Silver Muse seems to be sticking closer to the Vancouver Island side of the strait tonight.  I could only get a far-away picture.  Glad you enjoyed your Rocky Mountaineer experience.   Getting the full view of Robson is breathtaking, isn't it?   Fair winds and following seas for your upcoming adventure.

Appreciate your efforts to look out for the Silver Muse and post this follow-up picture.  YES, it was wonderful to get that full view of majestic Mount Robson and to have such wonderful weather for doing the Rocky Mountaineer rail trip and while being in Vancouver.  All going well in Alaska.  Now sailing up to Juneau. Hoping that the rains give us a break or two.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Sydney to NZ/Auckland Adventure, live/blog 2014 sampling/details with many exciting visuals and key highlights.  On page 23, post #571, see a complete index for all of the pictures, postings.  Now at 223,418 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

• 3 weeks later...

So I finally found a couple of hours to start compiling the holiday videos. Not going to be in order at all  but have just finished Day 8, the day we were in Rudyerd bay. Some may be interested in the zodiac side of things. This was all a bit of a trial for using the zodiacs on the Muse.  Some may also be interested in the angles of the filming as I filmed the zodiac with an insta360 which films in a full 360 and is edited afterwards.  

It is currently uploading to youtube so will be available a few hours after I get to sleep. Heres the link when it does finish uploading. More to follow soon.

Great job DW!

Cool camera equipment and fantastic scenery too. Looked like a nice excursion. 

Love Hot Rocks. Just ate there on Tuesday and I miss it already. That apple cinnamon rose dessert is tasty. And the surf & turf.

Back to bread and water for now, I'm afraid. Need to shed a few pounds before the next one.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:19 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

It is currently uploading to youtube so will be available a few hours after I get to sleep. Heres the link when it does finish uploading. More to follow soon.

Great video, Davey! Was pleased to see Pan from Myanmar, who is our all-time favorite SS server. We love her!

fullsizeoutput_5b2.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

Here is the link to Day 5, just finished uploading. Haines ATV adventure and dinner in Indochine.

YES!!  YES!!!!  Looking great, DW.  While our Silver Muse cruise did not go to Haines, we did enjoy, TWICE, dinners at Indochine.  All looks very good and familiar.  Nice editing and posting.  Keep up the spectacular sharing.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise from Copenhagen, July 2010, to the top of Europe. Wonderful scenic visuals with key tips. Live/blog at 237,003 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

And day 3 of our Alaska trip.

Ketchikan. We went to the lumberjack show in the morning but the SD card failed so we lost all of the footage. Not usually our sort of thing, extremely "touristy" but still a lot of fun. A Misty Fjords flight seeing trip in the afternoon and dinner at la Terrazza.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 9:14 PM, JohnGinPBG said:

Pan from Myanmar, who is our all-time favorite SS server.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:07 PM, Daveywavey70 said:

Pan is so lovely.

Pronunciation of Pan?  I'm thinking it would be great to greet her (if we see her) even as first timers, citing the praise she receives on cc.  Or is that a bad idea?

• 9 months later...