Somerset Bridge Watersports Rocks!!

TomsMom1997

Another great time at Somerset Bridge Watersports. Best value on the island. We go every summer to Bermuda and every summer we take a jet ski tour with Somerset Bridge. This year we even got to break in a new jet ski that had less than 8 hours on it! For the best value and best time, try Somerset Bridge. Harry is a phenomenal tour guide who knows so much about the island and Tony runs a great operation. Here we are enjoying our morning Tuesday, June 11, 2019.

IMG_1487.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

Just don't rent their Whalers, go to H20 if your looking for a boat rental. As a boat owner I thought their boats were in terrible shape last week. First boat they put us in did not start, second one was fine until we got to the Vixen. It took me 45 minutes just to restart the engine. At that point it would only run wide open. At one point the engine almost fell off the transom, I had to tighten both engine mounts about 10 turns.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Discruiser3 said:

Oh no, We just reserved a boat from them! H2O was booked up. Hoping they give us a boat  with no issues 😕

Their is a reason H20 was booked.........Hopefully you'll be fine with no issues.