Storing Luggage/formal wear between cruises?

lvmypug

In the past, Cunard would store your luggage (for a nominal fee) if you had another Cunard cruise booked within 60 days.    We are booked on the Queen Victoria which is scheduled to arrive in Southampton on March 28th, 2020 and we have a return cruise booked 3 wks later on the QM2 which also leaves from Southampton.  We need a place to store our luggage containing our formal wear between these two cruises (3 wks).   When I called Cunard today, the gal I spoke to had no knowledge of this service.    Does anyone know if Cunard has discontinued luggage storage between cruises?  If so, does anyone have any suggestions regarding how/where we can store luggage for 3 wks?     We may end up canceling one or both of these cruises if we can't figure this out.

Thanks

We had a similar problem November 2017/ January 2018. We  used a self storage company and it worked well. We took our bags for the long voyage to the storage unit  on our way home and collected them on our return to the ship 3 weeks later with all our additional bags,  The cost was around £30.

I had made enquiries of the Baggage Handling Company as they have someone outside the terminal they will store your bags for you and return them to the ship and they will be delivered to your stateroom.  I have used this company for delivery from home to ship previously. They are more expensive but if you do not have transport more convenient.