La Casa En la Playa

Sabalon

We booked this excursion via Carnival, though it looks like RCI offers it as well.

I can find very little about it anywhere.  Anyone done this?

From the reviews, the biggest complaints seem to be the sea grass, and sometimes the beach not being clean.  Some people seem to love it, and the ones that seem to hate it seemed to be offended that they weren't waited on hand and foot (you had to go get your own drinks)

We did this two years ago when sailing Magic. We absolutely loved it! It was Me (31), sister (21) and mom (59) and everyone had a great day. Of course, the beaches there are not what they are in STT but it wasn’t dirty. Yes there was some sea grass but not to the point that you couldn’t enjoy the day. The food was better than a lot of food on the ship and we did have people bringing us drinks. But, if I did have to walk to get one, I wouldn’t have cared - not that far of a walk. The staff wanted to do everything they could and we had a great day with them!! They had beach toys and a nice house if you needed to a break from the sun. We loved it so much we are booking for our Breeze sailing in May 2020. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CCLcruiserga said:

Of course, the beaches there are not what they are in STT but it wasn’t dirty. Yes there was some sea grass but not to the point that you couldn’t enjoy the day.

Thanks.  This will be our last stop, and after snorkeling at Grand Turk, and a beach day at STT, I'm gonna be sick of water anyway.  But I'll take sea grass in the water over the crocodiles at Cozumel!!!  🙂   Thanks for responding - this makes me feel better about choosing this one!