Restaurants near Pacifica Hotel

hospsafe

Myself and my two boys (teenagers) will be staying at the Pacfica Hotel for a couple of nights prior to our cruise on June 30.  Any recommendations nearby for casual places to eat aside from the hotel?

1 hour ago, hospsafe said:

Myself and my two boys (teenagers) will be staying at the Pacfica Hotel for a couple of nights prior to our cruise on June 30.  Any recommendations nearby for casual places to eat aside from the hotel?

At what port?  Do you mean the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver?

Someone else will be along shortly, there's a Vancouver resident patrolling the board.  It may be a little more casual than you want but I thought Rogue was good.  There are actually 2 locations within walking distance of the Pan Pacific (walk out of the lobby, turn right and there's one on the next block, the other is down in the train station and I actually thought this one looked nicer).

I guess that poses another question, are you walking, and if so how far are you comfortable walking?

There are a ton of places to eat close to the Pan pacific.  All you have to do is google the hotel:

then click on maps:

Then click on nearby:

Then click on restaurants and you select either walking or driving, and it tells you how far and how long.

Enjoy.

I'd agree with all the above so far (and kudos for figuring out Pan Pacific Vancouver from 'pacfica' with no city supplied folks!)

Rogue's original branch inside Waterfront station is a little further than the Convention Centre branch, but with much nicer decor (same menu though); many other options, of which all except Cactus Club should qualify as 'casual' by any remotely-reasonable definition, are packed into the other half of the Convention Centre from Canada Place (just turn right when you exit the PP and follow the Seawall - personally I'd do Tap & Barrel if you like eating outdoors, best patio in the city, and you can take the outdoor elevator up from the Seawall level to avoid the long walk around).