Using fannypack to avoid pickpockets?

azalice

I started this topic but do not feel nervous. Just feel concerned enough to take some measures that might help. My husband and I each bought crossbody bags. His is a really good slash proof type of bag. Mine had to be lighter weight so I found one that starts at 7-1/2 ounces and gets a little heavier when I put my IPhone in it. But all have zippered compartments and a carabiner will hold some closed zippers together for extra protection. I feel better that we have bought these and I have used mine already to try it out before the trip to Rome. We may carry a tote bag but it would be just for water bottles and maybe umbrellas. So take some precautions and enjoy your travels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azalice said:

I started this topic but do not feel nervous. Just feel concerned enough to take some measures that might help. My husband and I each bought crossbody bags. His is a really good slash proof type of bag. Mine had to be lighter weight so I found one that starts at 7-1/2 ounces and gets a little heavier when I put my IPhone in it. But all have zippered compartments and a carabiner will hold some closed zippers together for extra protection. I feel better that we have bought these and I have used mine already to try it out before the trip to Rome. We may carry a tote bag but it would be just for water bottles and maybe umbrellas. So take some precautions and enjoy your travels.

Can you give more information, maybe a link, on both of your crossbody bags?

Thanks in advance.

My husband’s bag is from Magellen, the online travel company that has lots of good stuff. He bought a crossbody Vault Pro bag. My lighter weight bag is a

Baggallini, sold by Zappos. Happy shopping.

• Thanks 1