who has bought cruise ship art on Carnival?

29 minutes ago, Sabalon said:

At the end of the day - that is the best use of art - something that you enjoy!    (or something that your wife says for years "can we get rid of that?")

Oh, nothing is bought without her approval LOL...that is a life lesson everyone needs to know.

HMMM...I replied on this post...and my post is nowhere to be found that I can see....guess they didn't like the fact that they won't let you take the tube home with you...they have to charge you an absolutely astonishing price to ship it....hmmm....so much for free print!

I don't think I'd buy art, watches, etc. off the ship. I did buy my wife a fairly expensive ring, for us anyways, a few years back on one of the islands.  At dinner we showed our table mates and said we didn't know if we got a good deal or not. One replied "if your comfortable with what you spent that's all that matters".......

None of the art on any cruise ship has any monetary value.  But if you see something you think will enhance your living room wall and the price is low enough to justify buying for its visual appeal .... buy it.  Know that when you sell it you will be selling at a tag sale at a loss. 

As for the free champagne.  It is closer to being genuine Dom Perignon than the art is to being genuine art.  Keep that in mind when bidding.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1