Post cruise tour with airport drop off

Gilgorm

I will be sailing of Celebrity Summit in February 2020. To date Celebrity only offers one post cruise tour with airport drop off but it is to the Bacardi Distillery which doesn't really interest me. I would prefer to do a tour of Old San Juan.

Can anyone recommend a private tour company that may offer this type of itinerary and airport drop off. 

Thanks,

D.

On 6/16/2019 at 7:53 PM, Gilgorm said:

I will be sailing of Celebrity Summit in February 2020. To date Celebrity only offers one post cruise tour with airport drop off but it is to the Bacardi Distillery which doesn't really interest me. I would prefer to do a tour of Old San Juan.

Can anyone recommend a private tour company that may offer this type of itinerary and airport drop off. 

Thanks,

D.

We just booked a November 2019 cruise on Summit, and the cruise planner lists three post cruise tour options--Old San Juan, El Yunque rain forest and the distillery.  Perhaps they will be adding the other two options.

I am also interested in information on this. We have booked Vision of the Seas for December 2019, have the same three post cruise shore excursions listed, and are possibly interested in the Old San Juan one. We are debating whether it is worth it to fly in a day early (arriving around 5:00pm) or just taking a later flight home and arrive on ship departure day. 

My question/concern would be what to do if the cruise line cancels the excursion on short notice. We have opted for ship sponsored shore excursions on departure day in other ports when we've had late flights and have had them canceled while on the ship making for a long wait in the airport or scrambling to find an alternative activity. 

As the OP inquired, any information on independent tours is appreciated!