Air fare avg ewr to sju march 2020

LINDAE3213

Hi everyone...booked on 3.29.2020  freedom and starting to price airfare  for flying in  sat 3.28  then departing day of disembark sun 4.5

Right now  nonstop  ewr to sju showing over 1k per person.   Seems expensive...assume pricing will drop...was not really planning to buy air til dec  right b4 I pay cruise in full etc....can anyone advise target or avg airfare.  Not sure how to look up  march 2019 prices  for rough indicators in case a really good deal shows up.  Thanks

Linda

Keep checking. I booked out of jfk. Delta was the cheapest st $259 followed by jet blue around $400. I liked deltas time down and jet blues return time so i booked one way on each airline. Saved $2.00. Lol

I'm seeing similar fare prices and I'm flying from LAX.  I'm holding off from booking anything until Southwest releases their fares (we are traveling during Easter break so I'm expecting high fare prices due to holiday).  We have a family of 4 and I'm trying to avoid flights costing more than the cruise itself!  Good luck!