Paradise Beach

tw67

Has anyone been to Paradise Beach since they started their AI price?  If we were going to be in port in the morning, I would do it, but we won't get into port until Noon, and I know that by 5:00 they will be closing.  I will estimate that we will get there about 1:00, so I realize the AI won't be worth it for just 4 hours.  Has anyone been able to strike a deal at the door for a lower AI price if getting there in the afternoon?  I figure that we will just do the $3 at the door, we will definitely eat and drink at least $10 a head, and then pay for the water toys for those who will be using them. 

I keep thinking that I will try another beach, but honestly, we love it at PB so much, I can't imagine that we will go anywhere else!!

Terry 

• 2 weeks later...

I think your plan will work.  It can get crowded and if its a nice day and lots of ships are in port, there may not be good choices for chairs etc.  I think a few people may be leaving around that time so you should be good.

I am concerned that if successful with AI, the place may "sell out" as Mr Sanchos has been known to do.

We are planning to go again in January and I have always made sure we are there early to get a good spot.