Beach excursions for elderly (and young kids too)

Mammafontz

We’re cruising next month to Bermuda to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary.  They are mid 70’s and my mom has some physical limitations.  We’re traveling with adults, teens and a 7 & 10 year old.  Trying to find one excursion we can all do together.  Most of the beach excursions say people with physical limitations shouldn’t do it.

***For a beach, we were hoping to find something for most of us to relax on the beach while the kids swim, but has a place to go inside out f the sun and heat for the others.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks for the reply but we’ve been there before and there’s no way my mother can do all that walking.  I was hoping to find somewhere that was close to a restaurant or outher places that might not be so crowded.

On 6/19/2019 at 2:25 PM, Mammafontz said:

Thanks for the reply but we’ve been there before and there’s no way my mother can do all that walking.  I was hoping to find somewhere that was close to a restaurant or outher places that might not be so crowded.

I am puzzled by what you mean. You can take a taxi all the way down to the beach at Horseshoe and not do much walking. When were you there last? You want a restaurant and there is one there. Yes, it is crowded but beaches with restaurants are going to be crowded. A restaurant needs customers to stay in business. 

Restaurant at Horseshoe. 

867E969A-9942-44F5-83DE-00B9AF22BF1F.jpeg

9645D213-95F6-4E19-86D0-987A66B68BF6.jpeg