Have you heard of StepBet? It's all about motivating each other to walk more!

I'm so excited to be hosting my first StepBet game this summer, starting on July 7th. I'd love you to join me!

StepBet is a fitness game that inspires and motivates you to move more often. It’s essentially a bet on yourself. Daily step goals that are personal to your level of fitness assigned to you. You will need to download the StepBet app on your iPhone or Android to participate - it's free to download!

When you join my StepBet game, you’ll be a part of a fantastic community of people helping you to succeed. I’ll be there to cheer you on! There will also be the extra motivation of winning the cash prize.

Everyone will place a bet of $40. The more people that participate, the bigger the cash prize will grow. At the end of the challenge, everyone who succeeds in meeting their goals will split the cash prize. That means that you’ll get your money back AND most likely more if some people aren’t able to meet their step goals. While reaching your step goals is motivating, winning money is just as motivating!

I'm really looking forward to hosting this StepBet challenge and I'm really looking forward to connecting with everyone who joins!

When you download the StepBet app, add game code: Justinpluslauren or go here: https://step.bet/justinpluslauren 

Let me know if you have any questions!