Celebrity insurance question

dis2cruise

Hi  if I book choice air through celebrity cruises is it important that I book the insurance through celebrity??

I usually book my insurance through my TA but thinking since I purchased choice air it might be a little more easier.  

16 hours ago, dis2cruise said:

Hi  if I book choice air through celebrity cruises is it important that I book the insurance through celebrity??

I usually book my insurance through my TA but thinking since I purchased choice air it might be a little more easier.  

Don't understand. I bought my car from Ford. Does that mean if I buy my auto insurance from Ford, my claims will be easier?

The mark up and commission for insurance from TA's is remarkable and most of the time they haven't a clue what the coverage is. Okay, I shouldn't say most TA's. I know mine doesn't but the TA is a family friend. I don't buy their insurance because I can buy 2 or 3 policies with much better terms and coverage from Steve at tripinsurancestore than I can from her. Get's me in trouble with the wife, but of well. We pick and choose our battles.