Equinox Sky Suite 1403

Cyber Kat

@CruiserFromMaine  You recently posted in the S class cabins thread about this cabin.  Do you have any photos of the balcony with the window washing equipment and more importantly, the pole?

I have seen photos of these poles in other cabins, but not this one. Was it a major pain getting in and out of bed?  It’s the side of the bed my husband is accustomed to sleeping on and I’m thinking I have to prepare him 😁

Our cruise isn’t until next May, so I could probably switch rooms, but we do love those aft corners.  I’m hoping we can deal with these issues. 

Also, was there a lounge chair on the balcony?  

I’m asking @CruiserFromMaine but if anyone else has stayed in this cabin, please feel free to answer. This will be our first cruise with Celebrity and I’m hoping we will like it!  We are looking for an alternate to Viking, when Viking doesn’t fit into the budget. We are not expecting Viking, but we are hoping to have a nice experience.   I’ve heard good things about Celebrity. 

Hi Cyber Kat!

I have a photo. We thought the window washing equipment was hardly an issue. If you were on the balcony you had to look almost back and to the right to see it. I don’t have a photo of the inside of the cabin. The pole was on the right side of the bed, my side, and it wasn’t an issue for me at all getting in and out. The pole was towards the foot of the bed. 

There were two loungers and a table on the balcony if I recall correctly. 

We we really enjoyed the cabin and the location. It’s a bit of a walk to the public areas but a few extra steps were fine with us. Dining in Luminae was quite nice. 

I hope this helps!

59325C95-4078-4DE4-9E97-C822914AC414.jpeg

On 6/21/2019 at 1:05 PM, CruiserFromMaine said:

Hi Cyber Kat!

I have a photo. We thought the window washing equipment was hardly an issue. If you were on the balcony you had to look almost back and to the right to see it. I don’t have a photo of the inside of the cabin. The pole was on the right side of the bed, my side, and it wasn’t an issue for me at all getting in and out. The pole was towards the foot of the bed. 

There were two loungers and a table on the balcony if I recall correctly. 

We we really enjoyed the cabin and the location. It’s a bit of a walk to the public areas but a few extra steps were fine with us. Dining in Luminae was quite nice. 

I hope this helps!

59325C95-4078-4DE4-9E97-C822914AC414.jpeg

Thanks so much!  I’m thinking we can live with that equipment as long as the rest of the view is clear!  

I hope he is okay with the pole. Knowing it’s towards the foot, sounds more manageable. 

I hope they left the loungers after the revolution. So many changes. Some sound good - others not so good. 

One of the reasons we like the aft section is the extra walking so we can burn some calories from the good food. Looking forward to Luminae!  

Thanks again!