what are the Port times ? Western Europe, 7 Nights (J007) 5 Jul - 12 Jul 2020

glittergal1

39 minutes ago, alija1960 said:

This website is brilliant - forget P & O and use this, every time for every port

http://www.cruisecal.com/portal/ItineraryPrint/tabid/2919/Default.aspx?sailID=CarnUK/R914

I find this site very good too except when I looked yesterday to try to direct the OP to it, i found the times for Arcadia in 2019 were included but when i scrolled down for 2020 it was only the early/late description.  Good to see it's included on cruisecalender site though - that's a new development as the specifics never used to be included

I’m trying to find port times for our Brittania cruise from Barbados in January 2020,  in order to research/organise tours etc. and am unable to find anything on any website!  I was sure I saw timings somewhere when I booked the cruise but.....

4 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

I’m trying to find port times for our Brittania cruise from Barbados in January 2020,  in order to research/organise tours etc. and am unable to find anything on any website!  I was sure I saw timings somewhere when I booked the cruise but.....

As in earlier posts it was difficult to find the times Have a look on ***** website as it is where I first saw our times if not just send P&O a message via the website I had a reply back telling me the port times no problem 

• Like 1

I have iphone, ipad and macbook pro. I have cleared the cache and cookies on 3 browsers - chrome, safari and firefox and cannot see the times on any combination. Maybe it has to be Windows or Android to see the times ?

4 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

Hi I’ve looked at Sky scanner but  can only see flights, hotels and car hire.  I’ve just emailed P & O so I’ll see when/if they get back to me.

sorry it was meant to be sea scanner , lol I had been looking at the other for flights hopefully P&O will get back to you in a few days 

8 hours ago, Hobson1754 said:

what are your  actual dates ?

•  

Thanks glittergal that’s great - that website does have port times and I’ve taken a copy.  We’re going 3rd January but am starting to look at independent tours, particularly for those islands where we are there until the evening. 

• Like 1

I sent an e-mail to P&O Customer Services asking why some customers were seeing specific arrival and departure times on the new websitewhilst others were still only seeing morning or afternoon.  I included a link to this thread and asked them to try and get their IT dept. to standardise on the actual times which were far more relevant to their passengers.

This was their response:-

We do not advertise arrival and departure times in our ports of call due to the times being approximate and subject  to change. 
We understand this can be frustrating, and I can pass on your comments to the relevant department to have this logged for you. 

You have to admire P&O CS for their regular stupidity.

• Like 1