Deal Alert! Grand Suite Allure Aug 11, 2019

23 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

Omg, I can't thank you enough, just booked a crown loft suite for 2600 total price for 2,!!!

Is this for the Allure sailing 8-11-2019? If so, GREAT PRICE!!!!

Just checked Royal's web site. Price for a L2 Crown Loft is now up to $4810 for 2 . Great price while it lasted.

7 minutes ago, STANMELB said:

Is this for the Allure sailing 8-11-2019? If so, GREAT PRICE!!!!

Just checked Royal's web site. Price for a L2 Crown Loft is now up to $4810 for 2 . Great price while it lasted.

Edited by irishgal432

• Clarea changed the title to Deal Alert! Grand Suite Allure Aug 11, 2019
1 hour ago, islandwannabee said:

I don't think I ever booked a cruise so fast! I am also in crown loft on Sept 1 and 8th, (except paid almost double what this one was) so this booking makes it 3 weeks in the loft suite. 

I am in September 1 as well. See you on board. 

Sounds like a good deal but unfortunately my husband is wheelchair dependant and needs an accessible room  There are never any accessible rooms available for the great last minute deals.  We need to book at least 14--18 months ahead in order to get an accessible room.  It is frustrating to see good deals and not be able to take advantage of them like most people.

32 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

Sounds like a good deal but unfortunately my husband is wheelchair dependant and needs an accessible room  There are never any accessible rooms available for the great last minute deals.  We need to book at least 14--18 months ahead in order to get an accessible room.  It is frustrating to see good deals and not be able to take advantage of them like most people.

One of the L1 on the Allure 8/25 cruise that was available was the accessible room.  

38 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

There was an accessible one available a couple of hours ago

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

There was an accessible one available a couple of hours ago

There wasn't anything available when I checked earlier.  When I originally entered the info for an accessible cabin it looked like there was one available but when I actually clicked on it to purchase it said there weren't any more accessible cabins available but I could call.  This seems to happen a lot, I thick there is something for us but in reality it is just a bait and switch.  Really frustrating.

12 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

There wasn't anything available when I checked earlier.  When I originally entered the info for an accessible cabin it looked like there was one available but when I actually clicked on it to purchase it said there weren't any more accessible cabins available but I could call.  This seems to happen a lot, I thick there is something for us but in reality it is just a bait and switch.  Really frustrating.

If you can get the price on their website but can't follow through with the booking it means that there is only 1 cabin left in that category and you have to call them to get it.  No idea why it works that way but that's the way it is

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

If you can get the price on their website but can't follow through with the booking it means that there is only 1 cabin left in that category and you have to call them to get it.  No idea why it works that way but that's the way it is

I dont understand why people seem to object to calling

Snagged me a sweet Suite deal for the 25th on Allure. I’m so excited 😍 Good luck to everyone upgrading or getting awesome new booking. Everyone will have a great time I’m sure. I’m so excited for the Great Gatsby Prohibition Party 🎉 got my dress and feather hair piece ready to go!

14 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

You are welcome!  Still trying to find someone to go with. Lol

Me 😂 We have clearly booked too much this year and he has only 4 left w the Nov. cruise. So frustrating!

Edited by 2Beeze

6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I dont understand why people seem to object to calling

Usually when you call there is a wait time.  If there are only a few rooms due to good pricing, it may be gone by the time you are connected to a representative.  I've called C&A and asked if they can take the room out of inventory while we sort through my reservation and was told no.  I called the regular number and asked the same question and was told no problem.  I would rather book online.  This way the room is out of inventory, while I pay.