Deal Alert! Grand Suite Allure Aug 11, 2019

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

When the good deal was on they were $2600 total inc. taxes for 2 people or about $1300 pp.

Yes, I got that, but 2K pp on a ship like Allure for a GS is still darn good and that same price for a Crown Loft suite is crazy good!  By contrast, for example, a Crown Loft on a 7-day Allure in July 2020 is almost $6K per person while a GS is close to 4K pp.

15 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Real-time conversation is scary for some and time consuming for most all.

I don't have an aversion or fear to calling and will do that whenever necessary.  I actually did call regarding accessible room availability for this cruise and got someone who told me all the accessible rooms were sold out but they could offer some suggestions on getting adaptable equipment in a non-accessible room.  That is useful for many people and the offer was considerate. Unfortunately my husband uses a power wheelchair and it won't fit through the door of a regular room.

About 2 hrs ago? It was not there all of the other times I checked either. So someone must have released it? It was cabin 6260.  I was unable to book it online, so I called my TA. She could see the price but couldn't grab it either. So I said I had clicked on it, so she told me to X out of it. Took about 15 mins until she could actually grab it and put it on hold. 

1 minute ago, CruiszBug said:

About 2 hrs ago? It was not there all of the other times I checked either. So someone must have released it? It was cabin 6260.  I was unable to book it online, so I called my TA. She could see the price but couldn't grab it either. So I said I had clicked on it, so she told me to X out of it. Took about 15 mins until she could actually grab it and put it on hold. 

Congratulations to you!! Great deal. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you! But I really wanted to encourage people that are looking for this deal to not give up! They are still popping up. And I did see Jr Suites available on Allure for another sail date at less that $1K per person. That was very tempting, too. But WOW! That low GS price comes around once in a blue moon!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CruiszBug said:

Thank you! But I really wanted to encourage people that are looking for this deal to not give up! They are still popping up. And I did see Jr Suites available on Allure for another sail date at less that $1K per person. That was very tempting, too. But WOW! That low GS price comes around once in a blue moon!

I’m glad you were able to get one. I tried very hard to find a cruise buddy but could not for this date. Hoping the “mistake” of this and the crown lifts will appear for other dates!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irishgal432 said:

I’m glad you were able to get one. I tried very hard to find a cruise buddy but could not for this date. Hoping the “mistake” of this and the crown lifts will appear for other dates!

AMEN! And don't give up irishgal432. I believe in you!