Lotus spa embarkation day specials - on a rolling start cruise?

trinitygirl

Hi everyone, I have searched and not found an answer to this question.  I am off on a baltic cruise on the Regal Princess in a fortnight and its a cruise that goes in a continuous circle with people starting and ending at different ports rather than everyone getting on and off at one start point.  My question relates to the Lotus Spa which, on the other cruise I have been on, had a great embarkation day special if you booked a number of treatments on that day.  Does anyone happen to know if the embarkation day special applies, even though there is no one special day for embarkation for this particular season?  Would I just go up to the Spa and say Hey!  I have just arrived, can I have the special package?  any advice gratefully received.  Emma

Where are you boarding? Most passengers will board in Copenhagen. There may be one or two hundred that board in Warnemunde. Very few passengers will board at other ports. When we boarded in Copenhagen it looked like a normal boarding day with the spa tables set up around the ship. I don't remember it that way at other ports. We didn't even notice that boarding was in progress. If there are spa specials it will be obvious, or just go to the spa desk, deck 5 forward port side for help.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, trinitygirl said:

I am boarding and then finishing, in Helsinki.

You will be one of a small group. Go to the spa desk after boarding. There may be advertisements in your cabin. FYI, you will have a special muster drill just for those that boarded with you before the ship sails. You will not have to attend the main muster in Copenhagen.

Edited by skynight

thanks Skynight - i was wondering about the muster drill.  also weird, they have given me no specific boarding time anywhere in my documentation.   Do you think that means I can rock up earlier than I would normally be allowed to board?  I will have been in Helsinki since Friday so will be ready to get my cruise on after breakfast.

We just did that cruise. Copenhagen is where the majority of pax board and disembark, so that’s treated as the main day for embarkation. That’s the day the special debuted in the spa, the spa raffle happened, and the sailaway party occurred. The other boarding days were ordinary except that those boarding needed to attend a muster drill.

Thanks Cruisequeen, I have adjusted my expectations accordingly.  I am going to ask the spa reception if they can sell me a similar package deal anyway, but am now mentally prepared in case they say No.