What plug adapters for Silver Spirit

PaulaM03

I’m a NI/UK resident and will be going on the Silver Spirit.  Can anyone tell me, specifically people from UK, what plug adapters will I need to charge my mobile, camera battery, toothbrush etc. I have bought a double Uk to Europe adapter which has 2 USB ports. Is this enough?

There are a couple of plugs on the dresser and one either side of the bed that take uk plugs. There are also USB sockets. We are currently on the Muse and the USB sockets seem to be a very low ampage. Yesterday after 40 minutes direct into the wall USB my phone had charged 16%. I Switched it to y USB hub I brought with me and it went to 100% in just over an hour.

Probably the same supplier for USB power as used for the internet? lol

Have to admit, I'd never rely on those ports which sound like just being 1A or even less. If I used this for my iPad Pro, it might get a full charge by the end of the cruise.

I always pack with me a few US / EU to UK converters, a couple of 3 or 4 gang extensions and 2 external 6 port USB chargers to make sure all the go pros, phones, tablets, power packs and other gizmos are fully charged and ready to use. It does make the area a bit of a mess which the maid will never touch to clean! I'm sure you can relate fully to what I'm saying DaveyWavey.

I think you knew exactly what I meant! lol

Funny thing....... All my cameras, tablets, drone gear and assorted electronics, glow when I go through security.... its a real pain, particularly leaving the US - which I had to endure twice on our last trip..... I have a carry on hard case (usual max size) and my Silversea rucksack all full to the brim. I weighed the pair of them  - and it was 23Kg. Thank heaven it doesn't interfere with my hold suit cases. (I've still not managed to decrease down to one case each - though we are getting better...... With free laundry looming after the cruises booked, I might just get there. No laundry for electrics though unfortunately.... so no way to reduce unless I become sensible! 😅