Toiletries on Silver Spirit

PaulaM03

Bulgari..green tea perfumed shower gel, shampoo and hair conditioner plus body lotion.

(Not a heavy scent)

hand and bath size block soap and almond scented liquid soap.

Also cotton wool balls and buds.

Plus ‘net’ body scrubbers similar to a shower sponge.

• Like 1

I love their toiletries:classic_biggrin:...the items I bring from home are toothbrush, toothpaste, flossing stuff, deodorant, etc...…...

But shower gel, shampoo and conditioner? I always use what the cruise line provides. 

12 minutes ago, MBP&O2/O said:

My follically challenged skull has started to protest at scented products so I have to use hypoallergenic ones ...guess I will be taking my own 😏

There was a time when shortly after embarking the room attendant would arrive with a choice of toiletries including Neutrogena unscented products. 

YES, understand Silversea offers Neutrogena unscented products and why some do not want too much fragrance.  Personally, however, like with Lois, I love the Bulgari green shower shampoo, etc., etc.  Below is a visual sample for some of those nice products.  In late July, I look forward to being on the Silver Muse and re-stocking with some of those wonderful items.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Lisbon, NWSpain, Bordeaux/Brittany: Live/blog, June 2017 from Portugal to France along scenic Atlantic Coast.  Now at 28,963 views.  Many interesting pictures, details for history, food, culture, etc.:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2511358

Here is a visual for some of these wonderful products provided by Silversea.:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these pictures larger/better!)

IMG_3523.thumb.jpg.db18a8b2d7f2bd7e5dfef16a07250ec7.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 4:54 PM, TLCOhio said:

Here is a visual for some of these wonderful products provided by Silversea.:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these pictures larger/better!)

IMG_3523.thumb.jpg.db18a8b2d7f2bd7e5dfef16a07250ec7.jpg

We seem to have a large selection of those in our bathroom! Not quite sure how they got there! 😂

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 1:08 PM, PaulaM03 said:

What toiletries are provided in the suites? I don’t want to end up bringing something that is provided in the cabin.

Just an FYI-in case anyone in your party uses them- our suite attendant left us makeup wipes every day. I brought my own but didn't need them.

4 hours ago, les37b said:

We seem to have a large selection of those in our bathroom! Not quite sure how they got there! 😂

Our goal in March leaving the Spirit was to be 100% Bvlgari until our October return. Looks like we'll make it!

6 hours ago, les37b said:

Congratulations on your "good luck" in having such a large selection in your bathroom.  Better take it home so that the staff can replace those items with "newer" and fresher soaps and shampoos, etc.  From our late July Silver Muse sailing, we will be able to"re-fresh" our supply at home.  FUN!! 

Amazon River-Caribbean 2015 adventure live/blog starting in Barbados. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, San Juan, etc.).  Now at 64,083 views:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

• 3 weeks later...

I suggest that you all conserve your precious Bulgari supply!  

I understand that as part of its drive to eliminate single use plastic,  SS are considering the substitution of alternatives for those currently supplied in cabins.  Pesumably this would include the whole range of toiletries from shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion.

They are also considering a change to the plastic water bottles supplied for going ashore. 

Kindest regards

Master Echo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master Echo said:

I suggest that you all conserve your precious Bulgari supply!  I understand that as part of its drive to eliminate single use plastic,  SS are considering the substitution of alternatives for those currently supplied in cabins.  Pesumably this would include the whole range of toiletries from shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion.   They are also considering a change to the plastic water bottles supplied for going ashore. Kindest regards   Master Echo

YES!!  Smart and wise tip from Master Echo.  Will be boarding the Silver Muse in just eleven days in Vancouver.  Will implement "OPERATION LOAD-UP"!!  Don't want Silversea to have too many of those extra green bottles sitting around and taking up valuable space on their ship.  Those items will be safer at my home.   Some hotels are moving to having larger dispensers on the walls of showers in place of those smaller bottles for body soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc.  

For latest live/blog, see “Holy Lands, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Dubai, Greece, etc.”, with many visuals, details and ideas for the historic and scenic Middle East.  Connect at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2607054-livenautica-greece-holy-lands-egypt-dubai-terrypix’s/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1