Special occasion for Azamara?

Werangels

Same thing happens with the competition between the Queen's Mary, Elizabeth and Victoria on Cunard, Silversea Spirit and Shadow, Crystal Serenity and Symphony. As I said, it's human nature and I think healthy competition and aspiring to be better promotes excellence. It's the only thing that I agree with Piers Morgan about! 😄

Quest was my first Azamara ship and I still have done far more cruises on her. I was reluctant to try Journey at first because I felt it might be a let down after Quest but of course, it was just as good. I'm looking at booking another Journey cruise right now and am on Pursuit in a few weeks time. 

All the Azamara ships and Captain's are excellent and long may that continue. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Werangels said:

Fabulous.  Any ideas what the Koper Azamazing Evening might be?

This the description given for the Azamazing Evening in Koper. Looking forward to it.

»Embrace the rich musical traditions of Slovenia during a special performance in Koper’s Tito Square, the city’s grandest and most important gathering spot. On a moonlit night, the square bursts into song compliments of Perpetum Jazille, an ‘a capela’ group dedicated to preserving the vocal traditions of Slovenia. Listen as the group performs intricate melodies and breathtaking harmonies that reflect the enthusiasm and passion of International heritage. Adding even more enchantment to the evening is the setting. Gaze about Tito Square and soak up its grand architecture and sprawling open space. During the show, sip sparkling wine and savor an assortment of Slovenian culinary delights for a true taste of just how much this small country has to offer. Those with a penchant for art, history and local culture will surely find this a night to remember.»

Edited by oddjob16
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Somewhere I heard something about a joint Azamazing Evening in Koper, but maybe I dreamt it.

The two sisters meet in Barcelona was indeed amazing and very well executed by Azamara.

A joint Azamazing evening however sounds like a nightmare. I already dislike moving somewhere in a group of 650 people... can’t begin to imagine what it’s like with 1950 people.

23 minutes ago, florisdekort said:

The two sisters meet in Barcelona was indeed amazing and very well executed by Azamara.

A joint Azamazing evening however sounds like a nightmare. I already dislike moving somewhere in a group of 650 people... can’t begin to imagine what it’s like with 1950 people.

I agree, but it wouldn't be so bad in Koper, as the town square where it's held is a very short walk from the dock, with buses needed only for the mobility-impaired.  It's outdoors, though, so if the weather's not so good...

18 minutes ago, Werangels said:

Will this be the first time the 3 ships have been together?

I think so for an event like this. Not even sure if they ever did two ships together. Then we all end up in Venice together.

• Like 1