Carnival Breeze Embarkation Port Canaveral

stow-away

4 hours ago, stow-away said:

Could someone tell us what time Carnival Breeze begins check in and boarding at Port Canaveral?

thanks

Well, it would depend on when the ship arrives at the port, but I would say they start to check in guests at around 10:30ish, maybe even earlier. However, as you probably know, you can't check in before your arrival appointment, unless you have FTTF, are in a suite, or Diamond or Platinum VIFP Club members. 

5 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

Well, it would depend on when the ship arrives at the port, but I would say they start to check in guests at around 10:30ish, maybe even earlier. However, as you probably know, you can't check in before your arrival appointment, unless you have FTTF, are in a suite, or Diamond or Platinum VIFP Club members. 

You can, you just have to get in a different line.

From my experience I do recommend arriving during your window because you literally will just walk straight through

4 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

We cruise out of Port Canaveral frequently.  They normally open the terminal doors around 10:00 AM with ship boarding starting around 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM. Of course there are always exceptions to these times for numerous different reasons. 

You are 100% correct !!