Anyone know?

jbethel11

So I was looking at an Ocean Suite room for four guests, and found this, unique to the Freedom:  2 Twin Beds (convert to King), Single Sofa Bed with Convertible Bunk

Does anyone have a picture of this set up? Is it similar to an upper pullman? Thanks!

9 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

So I was looking at an Ocean Suite room for four guests, and found this, unique to the Freedom:  2 Twin Beds (convert to King), Single Sofa Bed with Convertible Bunk

Does anyone have a picture of this set up? Is it similar to an upper pullman? Thanks!

I don't think it's unique to the Freedom. I saw this setup in a vlog the other day from Team 7 Adventures on the Breeze.

Edited by Sean_B

2 hours ago, Sean_B said:

I don't think it's unique to the Freedom. I saw this setup in a vlog the other day from Team 7 Adventures on the Breeze.

No, that wasn't what I was referring to. Those are Upper Pullmans, since they stow away in the ceiling until night time. The convertible bunks are different as Carnival worded them as convertible bunks, and not Upper Pullmans. 

3 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

So, who gets the convertible bunk?  You or your sibling?  Since Mom and Dad of course get the king.

Me, since I cannot stand being low to the ground sleeping, and I am older and get "first pick". Do you have any info on convertible bunk?

Edited by jbethel11

The first time I saw them was in pictures of cabins on MSC Seaside and Meraviglia.  It's very clever.  In fact, just last night I was watching a remodel program on HGTV and they added one to the living room instead of a foldout couch.  Google 'bunk sofa' 

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Collapsible-Bunk-Elevate-Finland/dp/B071L36M73?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_5EM

Edited by Essiesmom

23 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

The first time I saw them was in pictures of cabins on MSC Seaside and Meraviglia.  It's very clever.  In fact, just last night I was watching a remodel program on HGTV and they added one to the living room instead of a foldout couch.  Google 'bunk sofa' 

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Collapsible-Bunk-Elevate-Finland/dp/B071L36M73?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_5EM

How cool.  I never knew about these, but now I'd love to try one.  Reminds me of IKEA and Target- they have stuff you didn't know you needed until you see it.