Images of Sabatini's Italian Trattoria dishes?

canadarocks

5 minutes ago, oskidunker said:

Thats too bad. Like new menu better

Y'know, Osk, I agree with that sentiment.

Our next cruise is on the Royal Princess in September, and I'm pretty sure they also have the old menu.

Believe me, I will struggle along.  I have a 1998 Barolo I will be bringing along.   😁

19 hours ago, partybarbie said:

Here's the veal vallet.  I didn't really care for it.  I like the veal chop on the old menu better.  The Royal Princess still has the old menu. 

IMG_4731.JPG

I had this Veal Cutlet on Royal Princess and it was delicious!  The serving size was more than I could consume.  My Sabatini dinner was one of the two best dinners that I had on the ship.  The other one was in the Crown Grill.  MDR was disappointing.  The Curtis Stone Pork Belly entree was disgusting.  I sent it back and ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and it was not of its usual quality.

10 minutes ago, XBGuy said:

Y'know, Osk, I agree with that sentiment.

Our next cruise is on the Royal Princess in September, and I'm pretty sure they also have the old menu.

Believe me, I will struggle along.  I have a 1998 Barolo I will be bringing along.   😁

Last month on the Royal they had the original menu & later this year will try the Trattoria menu on the Sky.  On paper I also prefer the original menu which has some of our favorites that are gone with the new menu.  But will keep an open mind & will try the less expensive Trattoria menu.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

I had this Veal Cutlet on Royal Princess and it was delicious!  The serving size was more than I could consume.  My Sabatini dinner was one of the two best dinners that I had on the ship.  The other one was in the Crown Grill.  MDR was disappointing.  The Curtis Stone Pork Belly entree was disgusting.  I sent it back and ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and it was not of its usual quality.

That's good to know.  It may have just been over-cooked the night that I ordered it.  I might try it again another time then. I was on the Grand Princess when I ordered the Veal Vallet, so I'm sure I had a different chef. 

2 minutes ago, partybarbie said:

That's good to know.  It may have just been over-cooked the night that I ordered it.  I might try it again another time then. I was on the Grand Princess when I ordered the Veal Vallet, so I'm sure I had a different chef. 

Whomever is the Chef makes a huge difference in the satisfaction one receives from one's dinner.  That's been my experience on all of the cruises on a specific line in which I have sailed.  My most recent MDR dining experience was on Nieuw Statendam.  I hope the Executive Chef was fired.  My previous dining experience was on Zaandam.  Dinner was always a delight.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Thanks for showing me your pictures. Now i’m Starving are you happy 😁😁😁

Tony

LOL, I am happy, but not because I made you hungry. 

I'm probably one of the last people on here to realize that I can just upload pictures from my laptop now.  I'm sure you remember how you used to have to shrink them down, or keep them on a server.  The technology has certainly improved since I joined the group in 2006. 🙂

• Like 1

21 hours ago, partybarbie said:

LOL, I am happy, but not because I made you hungry. 

I'm probably one of the last people on here to realize that I can just upload pictures from my laptop now.  I'm sure you remember how you used to have to shrink them down, or keep them on a server.  The technology has certainly improved since I joined the group in 2006. 🙂

Hi Partybarbie, You are right the technology  improved a lot since 2006 it’s so easy to post photos now. But I am still hungry so i’m going to have a Volcano now. It’s one of my favorite desserts on the cruise 😁😁😁.

Tony

B83BB2CE-FB18-486B-992B-E2ADA84D4281.jpeg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Partybarbie, You are right the technology  improved a lot since 2006 it’s so easy to post photos now. But I am still hungry so i’m going to have a Volcano now. It’s one of my favorite desserts on the cruise 😁😁😁.

Tony

B83BB2CE-FB18-486B-992B-E2ADA84D4281.jpeg

Yum, Yum, Yummy! That does look good! 

17 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Dessert

164BD247-6729-4176-AF62-D9B3C02F3623.jpeg

CBECC0ED-A2F2-4A9D-8D27-82E9E162EA63.jpeg

A150F85A-E644-4B07-907F-D07EE4F735B1.jpeg

This was the same menu that I had at Sabtini's on Royal Princess.  There were a couple of specials, one of which was a Veal Cutlet, which I ordered.  HUGE and delicious is the only way to describe it.  I think I ordered the Tiramisu.  An excellent dinner in all respects!