Lunar Landing 50th Anniversary Celebration on Symphony ??

Sailing on Symphony departing July 20th & received this email today.... 50th Lunar Landing Celebration - Hmmmm... Will we get Astronaut Ice Cream

Dear Richard P,

We have processed a change to your reservation made using our Cruise Planner based on one of the following scenarios:

• A change in departure time for your reservation was made by the tour operator;
  • A change has been made to your cruise itinerary or one of the ports visited that required for your reservation to be changed;
  • A change has been made to your arrival and/or departure time for a specific port that required for your reservation to be changed.

Special Note: Dear Guest, Please note that due to a show schedule change to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of our Lunar Landing - the showtime of Hairspray on July 20th at 8:30pm will be moved to July 24th at 8:30pm. Your reservation has automatically been moved to the new date and time.

Reservation Number:

Cruise:

7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day

Ship Name:

Symphony Of The Seas

Date of Departure:

20-Jul-2019

Departing From:

Miami, Florida

Below you will find an updated description of the items that have been changed. Please print this page for your records.

Day 5
24-Jul-2019
20:30

Hairspray

Total Cost:

0.00 USD

Amount in USD:

0.00 USD

=====================

14 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I did a lunar lander for the egg drop on Setenade last month. Got 2nd place

20190522_160646.thumb.jpg.eaaa513e798589466007e7fce05c71b1.jpg

A ton of celebrations planned on the Space Coast 

Some of us were here during Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo. My Dad was a NASA Engineer who was part of the capsule team. I worked at KSC for the first Shuttle Launch. 

Dad was on the Apollo redesign team after the fire. 

Dad was here when Apollo 11 was launched and the next day we were off on vacation for two weeks. We watched the lunar walk from Kentucky. 

Good memories. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We lived there where every 5th grader in the state could go to space camp for free with their class. 

We paid for our son to go twice!  Flew him by himself from Albany, NY to Huntsville.   The first time he as about 12!  I must have been crazy!  

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Some of us were here during Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo. My Dad was a NASA Engineer who was part of the capsule team. I worked at KSC for the first Shuttle Launch. 

Dad was on the Apollo redesign team after the fire. 

Dad was here when Apollo 11 was launched and the next day we were off on vacation for two weeks. We watched the lunar walk from Kentucky. 

Good memories. 

A few years ago, my son gave  Buzz Aldren and his wife private ski lessons at Lake Louise BC. My son said Buzz was a great, down to earth (pardon the pun) nice guy, and a good skier. 

32 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

We paid for our son to go twice!  Flew him by himself from Albany, NY to Huntsville.   The first time he as about 12!  I must have been crazy!  

Tonights Falcon heavy launch move to 2:30am. Ouch