Carnival Horizon, we just got off 6/23

Our family of 42 just got off the Carnival Horizon yesterday 6/23/19. It was a beautiful ship. The children loved it! We had an OS suite which was WONDERFUL! Philip was our room steward and honestly I,cannot say I ever had a better one. The MD room food was awesome (better then Disney’s) our last cruise. Our main waiter in the Meridian dining room (Aft) Oka was his name was exceptional. We had family in Reflections which was midship and I must say, the Meridian was a lot nicer. I personally was not crazy about the buffet at all but I do not eat meat and very little seafood. Also, one day walking through I slipped and fell. There definitely needs to be something done to the floors since people walk through constantly wet.

The Dr. Suess Character breakfast is a must and no worries, the $5 p.p. Was well worth it. My husband had filet mignon and eggs.

If you have any questions about your upcoming cruise please feel free to ask and will try and get back to you.

YaYa

441E53FE-8C4A-4EA3-86BC-E3BA2EED8276.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yayaof4andlovinit said:

Our family of 42 just got off the Carnival Horizon yesterday 6/23/19. It was a beautiful ship. The children loved it! We had an OS suite which was WONDERFUL! Philip was our room steward and honestly I,cannot say I ever had a better one. The MD room food was awesome (better then Disney’s) our last cruise. Our main waiter in the Meridian dining room (Aft) Oka was his name was exceptional. We had family in Reflections which was midship and I must say, the Meridian was a lot nicer. I personally was not crazy about the buffet at all but I do not eat meat and very little seafood. Also, one day walking through I slipped and fell. There definitely needs to be something done to the floors since people walk through constantly wet.

The Dr. Suess Character breakfast is a must and no worries, the $5 p.p. Was well worth it. My husband had filet mignon and eggs.

If you have any questions about your upcoming cruise please feel free to ask and will try and get back to you.

YaYa

441E53FE-8C4A-4EA3-86BC-E3BA2EED8276.jpeg

Great! Glad you had a good time! It seems the Horizon is beloved by all!

Hi, were you on an 7 or 8 days cruise on Horizion?  I will be cruising in Sept for 8 days and no one at Carnival seem to know what days are Elegant Night.  They have the info for 7 days but twice when I called they didn't know for an 8 day cruise.

21 minutes ago, Watergal60 said:

Hi, were you on an 7 or 8 days cruise on Horizion?  I will be cruising in Sept for 8 days and no one at Carnival seem to know what days are Elegant Night.  They have the info for 7 days but twice when I called they didn't know for an 8 day cruise.

Second and second to last days.

12 hours ago, Watergal60 said:

We were on the 8night. Grand Turk, Dominican,Aruba, Curocus.

It was the 2nd sea day then the sea day-1st night after our last stop in Aruba.

we were divided up into 3 dining tables which worked fine then all who wanted to had breakfast together in the MD/Meridian every morning. With the Carnival App which I HIGHLY recommend that cost $5 for the whole trip let’s you chat with anyone else on ship who you connect with (through invitation). First person to dining room let others know they were there then host sat others with you. They only need your cabin#.