Trip report CroisiEurope

thetravelsofmrsb

Hi Everyone

My husband and I went on our first river cruise earlier this year, we have only every done big ship cruising. When we were looking who to go with we couldn't find many reviews on CroisiEurope. I write a travel and food blog (as a hobby) so I have written some reviews on our experience. I hope these help anyone who is looking for more information and couldn't find much detail like I couldn't!

All about the ship . . .

http://thetravelsofmrsb.com/2019/05/16/croisieurope-the-ship/

Al about the food and drink onboard . . .

http://thetravelsofmrsb.com/2019/05/22/croisieurope-food-drink/

And about our itinerary . . .

http://thetravelsofmrsb.com/2019/05/30/croisieurope-epernay-to-paris/

Enjoyed your review! Would the cruise be suitable for someone who doesn't speak French? eg, reading menus, ordering meals, shore excursions etc.

• Like 1

Thanks for a fantastic review.  I love your blog and am saving it to read of your other travels.  I should really be finishing my own blog, but would much rather read yours.

That trip sounds fantastic incorporating three of my favourite things - wine, cheese and France.  We will definitely have to look into Croisie Europe for a future trip.

I am also interested in how you fared with the language.  I can speak a very little French, but my husband can speak none at all.

• Like 1

I appreciate your report but I echo @LTC and @djh1959 comments regarding language. Was English used, what was the nationalities of the other guests.

I was disappointed your post 'all about food and drink' had no details about the wine served except that it was French.....

Thank you so much for your review, as I'm considering Croisi for a future cruise.  I especially liked your food photos.  🥗  I'm also interested in the language spoken onboard.  On a scale of 1-10, my French is about a 5/6.

Roz

• Like 1

Hi everyone, thank you for your kind comments!

We had absolutely no problems with the language however our sailing had all English speaking passengers, there were some Americans, Australians and some other British on board.

The English spoken by all the crew was excellent and all the excursions we did were all English speaking. 

• Like 1