Drinks/ beverages questions

solomio

I tried searching, but have become even more confused. We are leaving on MSC Seaside in a little over a week. We don't have a drinks package. What type of drinks are included in the buffet for lunch and MDR for dinner? First time on MSC, but have sailed on Carnival and RC before where water, lemonade, iced tea, milk for kids etc. were always available for no extra charge. Is this the case with MSC?

I don't remember which cruise line allowed me to bring bottled water onboard and put it in the mini fridge. I am pretty sure this isn't allowed on MSC. How mean will they be to me if I happen to "sneak" on a few bottles of water and some of my daughter's favorite juices and stick it in the mini fridge.

Seaside buffet and main dining rooms will have water, "American coffee", some juice type drinks, and I believe iced tea all for free.  I'm pretty sure I saw milk at the buffet in the mornings, I'm not sure about in the dining room at lunch and dinner.  MSC doesn't allow any beverages to be brought on the ship.  This is more heavily enforced by security at embarkation, but often overlooked at port stops.  It may be confiscated but that's about all that will happen.

• Like 1