Easy way to find out about sailings with 15% (or more) Black card discount?

Morgsmom

Hello!  Does anyone know of an easy way to search for sailings that might offer a higher level discount (15 or 20%) for Black card members? or is that a discontinued program.  Thanks in advance.  I had worked with a TA before who always had great promo codes but he has since gone out of business.  

US VS 5+15% is back up and working with an astonishing 119 sailings.  I really thought they would start cutting it back now that their offering double points, but that's even higher that the past several months where it hovered around 85 sailings. Not that I mind, two of my bookings were now added to the VS 5+15% so it's time to make a call.

Thanks!  I see it now.  Interesting that if you choose the "free drinks" package in the Caribbean the price is more (much more) than the fare if you strip it down to just the Voyagers discount (no drinks).  I guess I wanted the best of both worlds....

I only use the page(s) I linked to for reference about whether a particular sailing is on one of the Voyagers Selection lists.  The price that accompanies the sailings listing can be very erroneous, often it will be the Brochure rate, which nobody pays.  Once I see the sailing is a VS then I go back to the Plan and Book home page and search out the sailing which will then be listed by best priced rate, you can then click on the "See All Pricing & Details" tab to see what, if any, promotional rates may be available.  You can decide which promo rate is best for you and book any of these under the VS discount.  You need to do it on the phone as the booking agent will apply the VS % discount and OBC to the promotional rate you book.

• 5 months later...
On 6/26/2019 at 5:57 PM, Até said:

I only use the page(s) I linked to for reference about whether a particular sailing is on one of the Voyagers Selection lists.  The price that accompanies the sailings listing can be very erroneous, often it will be the Brochure rate, which nobody pays.  Once I see the sailing is a VS then I go back to the Plan and Book home page and search out the sailing which will then be listed by best priced rate, you can then click on the "See All Pricing & Details" tab to see what, if any, promotional rates may be available.  You can decide which promo rate is best for you and book any of these under the VS discount.  You need to do it on the phone as the booking agent will apply the VS % discount and OBC to the promotional rate you book.

So if I'm reading this right, the VS 5+10 is combinable with the All IN promo but you have to call to have it added?