Baltic , Norway , Iceland and the U.K. on the Zuiderdam 2019 with photos

23 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

Sorry about that . We're also using windows 10 and Chrome . But my wife's ipad is showing some photos  and some icons that link to photobucket . I'll try posting fewer photos each post .

Whatever you did fixed my problem, so thank you!  Glad I have eaten supper before seeing some of those food pics.😎

4 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Whatever you did fixed my problem, so thank you!  Glad I have eaten supper before seeing some of those food pics.😎

I shrank the photo size so here's hoping . The resolution won't be as good but if it loads properly is what counts . Also , sometimes Photobucket has issues so we see . Pat is making supper so we sense a break coming on .

Edited by scubacruiserx2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

We took a cab to the upper part of the city ( and our knees thanked us )

DSC07057%202_zpsqr2swbdl.jpg

Well, well..........this picture didn't show in your last post (but all the others did), however when I clicked to "quote"  the link in my reply here the picture shows up!!! 

57 minutes ago, oakridger said:

Well, well..........this picture didn't show in your last post (but all the others did), however when I clicked to "quote"  the link in my reply here the picture shows up!!! 

Not sure what to make of that . We did have some issues when CC " improved "  toward the beginning of the year and getting the hang of the improvements . One issue was when I posted a new video it would replace  videos on older threads with the new video . I'll post some other photos and see how if it works .

57 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

The most recent or older photos ?

The older photos.  Sorry,  now  realise that I posted before viewing the beautiful photos on page 3. 

It was a lovely surprise to hear the ship horn on your video.

A walk in the Governor's garden

DSC07100%202_zpsazpzgnsd.jpg

We wanted to go into this church , The Dome Church

IMG_002520Stitch-001_zps3irgfz27.jpg

IMG_994520Stitch-001_zpse2hx4k6h.jpg

Most of the people stopped at the velvet rope . It cost about 2 Euros to come all the way in

DSC07138%202_zpsz9vzcnef.jpg

DSC07167_zpsknqsfwn2.jpg

DSC07155%202_zpsdmnqrzgr.jpg

The room on the right is presumably the Neptune Lounge

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Until this morning I didn't have any problems viewing your pictures.  Just 2 didn't show for me.  I gave up on Photobucket -- I now use Shutterfly -- easy to post pictures here.

Love your reports and pictures.  Those cobblestones would kill me feet, knees and back.

Photobucket is giving some problems so I may look into Shutterfly .

55 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Two pics in your last post do not show up for me. Hope they contain food. I have not eaten yet.😉

They were photos when posted but are just links now ( not sausage ) .

This was the 1st one missing and the 2nd won't post . I think it's Photobucket .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

They were photos when posted but are just links now ( not sausage ) .

This was the 1st one missing and the 2nd won't post . I think it's Photobucket .

Still just a link : non-edible, for me.

1 minute ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

Until the link disappears and the photos magically reappear I'll work on editing and uploading while that's

working .

I want to assure you how much I appreciate you posting - period.  Any pic I see is amazing.

Thank you for even caring.

3 hours ago, cat shepard said:

I want to assure you how much I appreciate you posting - period.  Any pic I see is amazing.

Thank you for even caring.

You're welcome Cat and thank you for writing in . We have some nice photos that we are looking forward to sharing when we can . The photos still won't post yet . 🙄

Edited by scubacruiserx2

An attempt to post a crowd at the overlook 

DSC07196%202_zpsaf0s4oht.jpg

We E mailed PB and Robby the robot replied that they won't open until 10 EST . Maybe then they can throw the switch on the machine and we can see some photos online .

Edited by scubacruiserx2
  • Haha 1

I’m enjoying what I can see!  Thank you for doing this.  I have included some attachments of what I see so you can get an idea of what’s happening from the viewer’s end.  There is only a blank page when you click on the link.  It’s definitely photobucket.

EDEBB726-A3E5-4C4F-9B3F-4FB8460555C0.png

C587983D-8FEE-4E0C-BEDE-098F2DF245EA.png

C2983D06-9952-4EB6-B2E1-9294B1541065.png

Edited by *Miss G*

18 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

I’m enjoying what I can see!  Thank you for doing this.  I have included some attachments of what I see so you can get an idea of what’s happening from the viewer’s end.  There is only a blank page when you click on the link.  It’s definitely photobucket.

EDEBB726-A3E5-4C4F-9B3F-4FB8460555C0.png

C587983D-8FEE-4E0C-BEDE-098F2DF245EA.png

C2983D06-9952-4EB6-B2E1-9294B1541065.png

We think that the problem is with Photobucket . They won't address it until they come to work in about 1/2 an hour . It has happened before where ALL of the photos are missing until they fix it and all of them return as if nothing ever happened . This time is different in that only some of them are missing . We'll see , we hope . Another thing that I noticed is that when I have a link instead of a photo , when I click on it , I see the photo . But on your post when I click on the link - it won't go !

Edited by scubacruiserx2