Is there any way to "follow" a specific poster?

clo

(I'm sure there must be a better place to post this but I can't find it.)

There are a few posters whose comments I really like/respect.  Is there any way to mark them to follow?

I'm flattered that you want to follow my posts!  LOL

OK, now back to reality.  You can click on any poster's name and then elect to see all of their posts.  Or, more to what you are asking you can go to "Settings" then to "Manage Followed Content" which looks like it allows for Members as an option.  I've not done this but it looks like it would do what you want.    

3 minutes ago, ldubs said:

I'm flattered that you want to follow my posts!  LOL

OK, now back to reality.  You can click on any poster's name and then elect to see all of their posts.  Or, more to what you are asking you can go to "Settings" then to "Manage Followed Content" which looks like it allows for Members as an option.  I've not done this but it looks like it would do what you want.    

You are too cute 🙂  And thanks.  I'll check it out.  And you too, buddy 🙂

2 hours ago, clo said:

(I'm sure there must be a better place to post this but I can't find it.)...

Howdy!

To see all the forums in the Cruise Critic Community message board, click here: Categories.  

The better place to post your inquiry was on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here!  forum in the Forum Assistance section. That forum is where you can find assistance from the Cruise Critic staff and your fellow members.

The following info is at the top of that forum:

Before emailing the Community Team, we ask that you please browse the many pinned help topics below.  Also, your question may have been asked by other members and answered -- please browse those as well. 

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

BTW, the Community Team can be reached via e-mail from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record to help@cruisecritic.com and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name.

I sincerely hope this info will be helpful!

Kat 🐱 

Edited by TxCityKat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!

10 hours ago, TxCityKat said:

Howdy!

To see all the forums in the Cruise Critic Community message board, click here: Categories.  

The better place to post your inquiry was on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here!  forum in the Forum Assistance section. That forum is where you can find assistance from the Cruise Critic staff and your fellow members.

The following info is at the top of that forum:

Before emailing the Community Team, we ask that you please browse the many pinned help topics below.  Also, your question may have been asked by other members and answered -- please browse those as well. 

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

BTW, the Community Team can be reached via e-mail from your Cruise Critic e-mail address of record to help@cruisecritic.com and be sure to mention your Cruise Critic user name.

I sincerely hope this info will be helpful!

Kat 🐱 

Thanks SO much.

1 hour ago, clo said:

Thanks SO much.

You are most welcome! 😊 

Also, I forgot to mention another area that may be helpful to you someday. Community Help Center states the following:

Cruise Critic Community Help Center

Please Note: Cruise Critic is not an employment agency and does not hire staff to work on board ships. Please contact cruise lines directly for information about cruise ship jobs. 

Message Board Help Forum - How to use our Forums - Assistance from our staff and members
Community Guidelines 

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy 

FAQ:

Membership:

Register to become a Cruise Critic Member

Subscribe to Cruise Critic Newsletters

Click Here to Request a New Password

I didn't get my activation email; can I verify my Email Address? 

I'd like to change my Member Name 

Why was my post removed? 

Can I Have My Post(s) Edited/Deleted? 

What should I do if someone is harassing, flaming or stalking me?

Roll Call / Meet and Mingle:
What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find one for my cruise?

Meet & Mingle Questions

Member Reviews and Photo Journals
How to submit a Member Cruise Review or Photo Journal for publication on Cruise Critic 

Read Member Reviews

View Member Photo Albums 

For help on any of the above issues, or technical assistance contact help@cruisecritic.com

We're sorry; there is no assistance available via the telephone. 

For questions or comments regarding the management of our community or any user-generated content you find on our site, or for media inquiries, please contact our Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com