Golf simulator

swixpat

Our first Seadream trip is coming up. Would any of you experienced Seadream passengers know if they have ladies' clubs on board? Graphite shafts? Just so that there would be a further element to look forward to.

And the bikes - do they transport them on the tenders? And again, are there any models with a low level entry for ladies? And what safety and security features does Seabourn provide? Helmets? Vests? Locks? Is there a baggage carrier mounted?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Swixpat

I have absolutely no idea, since I have never cruised on SeaDream before.  However, I would bet money they have a good assortment of clubs on board.  I know when we sailed on the Crystal Serenity they had ladies clubs and left handed clubs, etc.  I can't imagine SeaDream would not do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from the trip .... overall absolutely great.

to answer my own questions: the range of clubs seem fairly modern, but I did not do a detailed check as the simulator was still broken.

The bicycles are routinely transported on the tenders. There are two models, one with a slightly lower entry. Saddles can be adjusted, handlebars not, unfortunately, which can make for uncomfortable cycling. No baggage racks. Locks were available at the reception, helmets are standard with the bicycles. The bicycles are in good shape, have 27 gears (3x9; shimano).