Error in Deluxe Beverage package pricing?

2 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Ok we don't drink alcohol trying to figure out if it is worth it. I drink diet coke, would like the fresh squeezed juice, a  couple of bottles of water a day, DH would probably drink some other sodas in the freestyle machine.  Where do you get the specialty coffee on Symphony that is included? Will they bring you a can of coke at dinner? Or the specialty coffee in the MDR at breakfast? Can someone do the quick math?

What do you think is it worth it for us?

1 minute ago, marci22 said:

Buy it first. Ask questions later.

Exactly.. you can always cancel it later.

• Like 1

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

Oops, just went up for a May cruise.  They caught it?

I wonder what will happen.  I will make a fuss if they renege.  It's not like it's free or anything, just cheap.😉

8 minutes ago, allisonb22 said:

can someone post a picture of what it looks like in their cruise planner? is it under the "deals" section or just under the regular drink package 

Beverages, regular drinks packages.

9 minutes ago, marci22 said:

Buy it first. Ask questions later.

You can get fresh squeezed oj, smoothies, coffee, and  frappe’s at park cafe, frozen  Virgin drinks.  I don’t drink alcohol much at all. A few times a year but for the price it’s everything the refreshment package has. I don’t drink soda either, but it includes bottles of water too. 

2 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Wow,  I bet they never catch it.  😴  😉.   I’d book that SO FAST.

Good Luck & please report back whether they end up catching it or not.

They are catching it.  After I booked it for Symphony, April 2020, I couldn't get back into my cruise planner.  I was on FB and people are saying they called because they did not have an account and were told it was an error and would not book it for them over the phone. I'm hoping they honor their mistake.  Time will tell.

18 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Ok we don't drink alcohol trying to figure out if it is worth it. I drink diet coke, would like the fresh squeezed juice, a  couple of bottles of water a day, DH would probably drink some other sodas in the freestyle machine.  Where do you get the specialty coffee on Symphony that is included? Will they bring you a can of coke at dinner? Or the specialty coffee in the MDR at breakfast? Can someone do the quick math?

What do you think is it worth it for us?

OK I bought it can anyone answer the above questions. How much is the fresh squeezed juice and the specialty coffee if you just buy it?

Edited by Lorey2007

Just now, Lorey2007 said:

OK I bought it can anyone answer the above questions. How much is the fresh squeezed juice and the specialty coffee if you just buy it?

I think the juice in the morning is at least $3 and the coffee is similar priced?  The soda package is usually $9-$10/day.  Bottled water is at least $2 I think, so it's a good deal if you like to drink anything other than water....

If they honor it. I hope they will, but won't hold my breath.

17 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Try clicking through and see what the total is.

I just now bought it for a Feb cruise that I most likely am not taking.  Better to have than to not have just in case😇

8 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

Medium Specialty coffee is $4.25ish, Large is $4.95ish. Bottles of water $2, Fresh squeezed OJ $3.50ish...plus add 18% gratuity to all. 

Edited by Mikew0805