Independence of the Seas. What is included ?

This is our first cruise on one of the biggie ships and the first with our grandchildren 

There are so many activities and I know that not everything is included  ( I wonder if I can keep the arcade a sectet ? )

Is the lazer tag a charge ? How about the trampoline?

This is the first time we have had to worry about kids,  it is usually all about which drink card to get lol

Thanks for your help

Kris 

Things that have an extra charge will be marked as such (with a $ sign) in the daily Compass, too -- things like a sushi / cupcake / guacamole / jewelry making class, tours, etc.  

Basically if you go into your cruise planner and look around, you'll see the things that can be purchased for an extra charge.  Things like the rock wall, Flowrider, skating rink, etc., aren't listed in the Cruise Planner because you don't pay for them. 

You didn't specify the age of the kids, but it's always good to explain that if someone is asking for their SeaPass card, it's going to cost extra.  Purchases in any shops, fancy coffee or hot chocolate drinks (unless they get the Refreshment package), eating at Johnny Rockets -- those are all things that they would pay extra for.  If they don't need to have their card scanned, it's free -- Sorrento's, Windjammer, Cafe Promenade (and the drinks that are sitting out in those places as well).  

Freedom class is my favorite class of ship.... enjoy!

The grandkids are 11 and 9 and yes, their will definitely be limits. I just read the post on the $800 arcade bill. Holly moly, I would have to  stay behind and do dishes for a month just to cover that expense