Chic Evenings on Celebrity Cruises to Norther Europe/Baltics

Can anyone tell me if guests on a Celebrity ship to Northern Europe/Baltics dress up on "Chic Evenings" more or less than if they were on a Caribbean cruise for example?   My husband and I think that people wanting a more "modern" style cruise go to the Caribbean so not sure what to expect on this one.  We know what the travel documents say but, would like to hear from people who have travelled on Celebrity to that part of Europe. 

We enjoyed our Baltic cruise on Celebrity. Some were dressed to the "nines" for the chic evenings (which, I assume, took the place of the formal evenings - there were a number of guests in formal wear but they were in the minority) and some were dressed in chic casual (we were in that group).  You will find an array of attire from formal to quite casual (but no one that we noticed was dressed inappropriately). It has been my observation that Celebrity tends to attract a more mature crowd that still appreciates "dressing" for dinner.

We did the Baltic last summer on the Eclipse. Country club casual ie nice looking  collared shirt and pants for men was predominant in the main dining room or specialty restaurants.