Royal princess cabin question

esper10

I would never take a room under a pool or any public area.  We always have one deck of rooms in between. This is because of noise even early in the morning as staff moves equipment around.

Edited by Potstech

I've sailed twice in L229, next door, and never had any noise issues.  Might have heard a few sounds in the morning but nothing that really bothered us. We had more issues with a mini suite down the hall that had a connecting door.  Will probably never book a mini suite that has a connecting door again.

I always look for a cabin with cabins above and below me for the best experience. Any public area can be noisy, especially under a place like a pool where they move chairs around late at night and put them out early in the morning. Under The GYM is another place that has the potential to be noisy.

1 hour ago, Clampram said:

We just did L227 on the Regal in April and it was terrific............no noise at all. I love being able to walk out to the pool and the buffet on the same deck!

Have fun!

We love the Lido deck too. We have sailed 3 times on the Royal on the Lido deck and will sail in a Lido deck cabin(L229) on the Regal in August.