Can I decline beverage package but use all the other perks?

peach570

1 hour ago, peach570 said:

When I book a norwegian cruise, can I decline the beverage package but use all the other perks included ?

Even if offered, you do not have to accept any or all of of the perks, you can choose.

2 hours ago, peach570 said:

When I book a norwegian cruise, can I decline the beverage package but use all the other perks included ?

I could be wrong, but I’m thinking that if you have someone else in the cabin with you, they will also have to decline the drink package.  The first two guests must have the same package. 

1 hour ago, Iworktocruiseandtravel said:

I could be wrong, but I’m thinking that if you have someone else in the cabin with you, they will also have to decline the drink package.  The first two guests must have the same package. 

This is true.

We had all the options for our  upcoming cruise on the Encore. We declined the UBP and chose dining and internet minutes instead. Our drinking is minimal so not worth it to us without water and speciality coffees included. 

16 hours ago, peach570 said:

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

yes

Actually, the answer is "it depends on the cabin category ". For Haven and suite cabins, yes you can reject just the beverage package. However in the balcony and mini suite categories that currently offer the special "take all" promotion you either have to take all the promos or take the standard two promos. You can't take the dining, wifi, friends and family and shore excursion credit promos and reject the beverage package. If you wish to reject the beverage package, or for that matter any of the promos, you can then only have the standard two promos, not all the remaining promos.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 6:05 AM, Jim40 said:

I booked and took 3 of 4 declined the dinning package .

Out of curiosity, why would you decline the dining package?  The gratuity on it is only like $20 bucks and you get 3 upgraded meals free.

42 minutes ago, rtkenmore said:

Out of curiosity, why would you decline the dining package?  The gratuity on it is only like $20 bucks and you get 3 upgraded meals free.

Some cruisers get other dining comps and/or OBC that it's more than they can eat with the additional UDP meals.  I don't think it's about the minimal charge.

20 hours ago, Kathy0329 said:

21 hours ago, rtkenmore said:

Food is not that great and the limited reservations to us are not worth it .