Sale-Check your Rates

surmy555

Mine went up in the sale! I reserved two cruises in 2020 the minute  I got  off the ship in January. Both have gone up since then and have not gone down. It has to be capacity controlled. Right now I am thrilled with our costs. The cruise in late 2020 I am watching like a hawk ready to jump on a lower price for it is a costly one. Happy Sailing.

3 hours ago, Strenz said:

Mine went up in the sale! I reserved two cruises in 2020 the minute  I got  off the ship in January. Both have gone up since then and have not gone down. It has to be capacity controlled. Right now I am thrilled with our costs. The cruise in late 2020 I am watching like a hawk ready to jump on a lower price for it is a costly one. Happy Sailing.

Amen! I check EVERY Thursday and Friday to see if my 2020 sailing has gone on sale. Seems like sometimes they change the prices on Thursday, sometimes on Friday. 

We are on a Star Collector cruise in 2020 and the price remains the same. However, the individual cruises that make up the Star Collector have gone down $100 each. But I agree with avalong, I check the rates every week!

Only some are on sale. When I go to cruise finder and click Hot Deals, it shows 147 results (compared to 625 for all).

My Star Collector (I think the same one Ski Mom is on) isn't on sale. Both of the individual segments of it are on sale, but the current Star Collector price is about 85-90"% of the sum of the two sale prices so the Star Collector is a better deal than the individual segment pricing. 

I also check each week but this hasn't gone below or even gotten close the the price when I booked in January (which was almost $1000 less than the current price for the category we booked). Of the prior 3 Windstar cruises we took in 2017 to 2019, our 2017 only went up and the other two had significant price drops covered by the price assurance policy. Captivating Caribbean looks like it will be like the 2017 cruise we took.