Silver Wind

cuddles115

On our favourite Wind at the moment.Excellent food and service from a first class crew who are certainly not tired of providing first rate cruising for clients like us who appreciate all they do to make our experience something to enjoy and treasure.Reunion dinner for six on Thursday with four others who made our maiden voyage on the Wind from Bali to Sydney in 1999.We are proud to be able to enjoy this level of service whilst cruising the World on our special Wind.We may well be biased and it is up to each person to give its go and see if it suits.Happy cruising!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brimary said:

On our favourite Wind at the moment.Excellent food and service from a first class crew who are certainly not tired of providing first rate cruising for clients like us who appreciate all they do to make our experience something to enjoy and treasure.Reunion dinner for six on Thursday with four others who made our maiden voyage on the Wind from Bali to Sydney in 1999.We are proud to be able to enjoy this level of service whilst cruising the World on our special Wind.We may well be biased and it is up to each person to give its go and see if it suits.Happy cruising!

With the exception of  FROZEN WAFFLES  (eggo^s)  from an outside vendor, also the onion rings served in the food venues and 

confirmed by the HD  Wind is all that you say 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, etual324 said:

With the exception of  FROZEN WAFFLES  (eggo^s)  from an outside vendor, also the onion rings served in the food venues and 

Frozen waffles?  Never on any Silversea ship I’ve been on.

3 hours ago, Randyk47 said:

5 hours ago, etual324 said:

I thought so too but ask the  waitstaff or the HD this past April on a carib cruise,I was shocked and could not believe it so I went to see the HD and he confirmed it they tasted like cardboard we were in Key West as I was going ashore I told him I was going to I HOP and I  heard a gasp  from him as he turned away  

13 hours ago, etual324 said:

I thought so too but ask the  waitstaff or the HD this past April on a carib cruise,I was shocked and could not believe it so I went to see the HD and he confirmed it they tasted like cardboard we were in Key West as I was going ashore I told him I was going to I HOP and I  heard a gasp  from him as he turned away  

That’ll be a thing to check out in January on the Wind.  

19 hours ago, Stumblefoot said:

Let go of my Eggo, etual324!

LOL....... He was not happy.... As a witness on the next table! 

And the waitress was like... "Yes they are frozen, what's the problem"?

Randyk47.... His complaint is 100% genuine and justified. I was a little surprised they would do that too.

Edited by les37b
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1