Adventure Ship Tour? Yes or No?

Sailing in August on the Adventure & wondering if other than the galley brunch, the ship offers any type of tour of the ship? I realize there may be a fee, but wondered if this becomes available once onboard, as there is nothing like that available for booking in the cruise planner. 

Weve done the Galley tour, the Back-of-the-house tour, The bridge/Mechanical-Engine room tour and the Behind-The-Theater tour... All were great, super interesting and they were offered free of charge for the Diamond members.

thanks for the replies - we are not Diamond members, thus are willing to pay for the tour - just wondering what is offered in terms of behind the scenes tours while onboard, other than the galley brunch which I see in the cruise planner - - - we have children, ages 9 and 11 who would love to do some of those behind the scenes stuff

3 minutes ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

thanks for the replies - we are not Diamond members, thus are willing to pay for the tour - just wondering what is offered in terms of behind the scenes tours while onboard, other than the galley brunch which I see in the cruise planner - - - we have children, ages 9 and 11 who would love to do some of those behind the scenes stuff

The All Access tour (if offered) includes the bridge, galley, laundry, engine control room, and more.

On 7/9/2019 at 1:50 PM, ButterflyGA said:

Weve done the Galley tour, the Back-of-the-house tour, The bridge/Mechanical-Engine room tour and the Behind-The-Theater tour... All were great, super interesting and they were offered free of charge for the Diamond members.

How are these free to Diamond members if you don’t mind me asking?  We are diamond and want to do the galley brunch on our next cruise on Adventure. 

Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, webnut said:

How are these free to Diamond members if you don’t mind me asking?  We are diamond and want to do the galley brunch on our next cruise on Adventure. 

Thanks in advance 

The entertainment (backstage theater) tour is free for Diamond members.  The other tours are offered to Diamond Plus and higher level C&A members.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:28 PM, cruiselover19811981 said:

Sailing in August on the Adventure & wondering if other than the galley brunch, the ship offers any type of tour of the ship? I realize there may be a fee, but wondered if this becomes available once onboard, as there is nothing like that available for booking in the cruise planner. 

An all access just popped up on my cruise planner the other day for Adventure over Thanksgiving so if you haven't checked your cruise planner recently it might be worth checking back.

I thought it was quite expensive but I can't see the price at the moment because the system is down for maintenance until noon EST.