New here

Kharwood

Welcome - So at 50 lbs you need to lose around 7lbs a month. Have you done any weightloss in the past that was good or bad? Some more information about you and your lifestyle would help a lot.

13 hours ago, Mike981 said:

Welcome - So at 50 lbs you need to lose around 7lbs a month. Have you done any weightloss in the past that was good or bad? Some more information about you and your lifestyle would help a lot.

Hey! You are right it would lol. 

I am the type of person that I will go on a diet for a month or two and then I will get off of it. I know what I need to eat and do to workout, I just lose motivation easily. So this time I really need to stick with it. I am starting to use My Fitness Pal today and starting to workout. My plan is to walk two miles at lunch every day and work out for 30 minutes at night. I work at a job where I sit all day.

Best of luck!

I have been gravitationaly challenged since birth and grew up buying clothes in the "husky" section.
Currently my wife and I have been doing Keto since last November and it is going fine. We've each lost 30 plus pounds, but are not trying super hard at. No hurry, just trying to find our rhythm and stick with it for the long haul.

9 hours ago, Mike981 said:

Best of luck!

I have been gravitationaly challenged since birth and grew up buying clothes in the "husky" section.
Currently my wife and I have been doing Keto since last November and it is going fine. We've each lost 30 plus pounds, but are not trying super hard at. No hurry, just trying to find our rhythm and stick with it for the long haul.

Thank you, I'm not sure I could ever do that!

There's a weigh- in post every Thursday to say if..lost, gained or stayed the same. Don't have to say your

weight only if you want to. Keeps you accountable.  We talk during the week too. Helps us to keep on track.

Come join us.

Edited by Belle