Stores close to Westin Bayshore Inn - Vancouver

Hi, I am staying at the Bayshore Inn for two days prior to my cruise in September.  Are there any stores or drug stores close by - walking distance or short taxi ride.  I am looking at my preliminary packing list and weight issues (air lines) so thought about purchasing personal items such as sun screen, hand sanitizer, shampoo & soap (do not use those provided on the ship) etc.  Lighter to pack two cloth shopping bags than these items.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

There is a Safeway grocery store at Robson and Denman - a short walk from the Bayshore - they should have just about everything you need for your trip - they also have a pharmacy and there is a government liquor store in the same shopping complex.

Hope this helps and have a great cruise.

Dennis

Thank you Urban Trekker.  I had hoped for a grocery store or Shoppers Drug store close by to hotel to get things I need - then will not have to worry about going over 50 lb. limit on Air Canada.  

Looking forward to spending an extra day in Vancouver although I have been there several times - it is always nice to go to Stanley Park, Aquarium, Granville Island etc.