ALLURE OF THE SEAS JUNE 30 2019--THE CURSE OF BRANDON

Yea!!  You are back!!  You are my kind of girl!  Tell us the stowaway story sister!

I would travel with your family any day!  You have fun stories to tell!  If we all got real about our travel adventures...we could BE the comedians on the ship!!  LIFE IS FUNNY!!  Thanks for letting us in on your fun!!!

• Like 1

Thank you for coming back Sue! This has been a blast & I too have been creeping hoping you would show back up. The trolls have gotten terrible on CC. His response was so rude I almost called him out for it but I didn't want to throw gasoline on that fire of crazy! Clearly just an attention seeker. But... I'm glad you're back & I'll be continuing to creep until I know about the stowaway situation.

1 hour ago, Lionesss said:

he definition of a stow a way, it will state.......

"...................................any unwanted, uninvited traveler..................."

Welcome back Sue. 

My money is on sand fleas in Brandon’s swimsuit.  That sounds up to his level of luck. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Welcome back Sue. 

My money is on sand fleas in Brandon’s swimsuit.  That sounds up to his level of luck. 

Better than other types of little creatures in his swimsuit.  He'd have some 'splainin' to do.

• Haha 2

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, Lionesss said:

Omg

just creeped away from company. 

Trying to send a picture of BRANDON with our daughter. 

Hope it comes thru. 

This way you can put a man to the curse. 

Later

5BAB785A-C655-42F3-AB26-7F78917368F2.png

Oh my goodness, Sue, is Brandon responsible for the Bowling Green Massacre?!?!?!?

🤣 🤣 🤣

5 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Oh my goodness, Sue, is Brandon responsible for the Bowling Green Massacre?!?!?!?

🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG!!  I survived that.  🍀  I would still have nightmares if I knew what they should be about 😂

In my own way, I am a Brandon, so I have been following in order to defend him if things get out of hand 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Add me to the list of happy you're back people!  I am totally looking forward to the next installment. Your writing is hilarious!  I'll be checking tonight with a LARGE glass of wine in hand.

I'd also like to hear more about the Pinnacle Lady with her special table.

You cannot tell us enough stories, so tell DH to go and mow the lawn or something, you have people to entertain!

(I feel ya about the hairball gack)

8 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

🤣 🤣 🤣

No, he does his job very efficiently and avoids riff-raff as you will see in the next edition.

Now Answering some questions posted earlier:

An earlier post asked if I was "rolling nuts"  (lol), no I was rolling dough to make Kolachi, (as any nice Hunky girl would do)

(Thanks mom (RIP) for being patient and teaching me the old way, her recipe is over 65 years old).  I ended up making 7, the dough really raised and I had enough nuts.  mmmmmmmmmmm.

Also. everyone wonders what is the date of the cruise that all the  pinnacles are booked on............funny ------talk all week about the numbers, but never heard myself which week in September on the Allure.   

And on this cruise we booked through the concierges our dinner for CHOPS on Thursday------------------------- when we showed up for dinner in CK on Tuesday, they go you do not have reservations here, you have them in Chops, we go no when we boarded we confirmed the date and time for Thursday.  They go no, your in chops, if you want we will change it.................... they called for us----------------the only time available in Chops was 8::45pm on Thursday.  we said no we will go down now......................we never found out who changed our reservation, but all was good, food, table and I guess now we know in the future to re-confirm if we have a special event, at a a booked venue.

No, Brandon, does not work for Ohio State..............................but, hold onto your seats......................he will be working for a very very prominent university in the near future................he completes his masters soon.  I was sworn to secrecy.

Remember He will block me on his phone.............

Finally,

I have written and re-written the saga of the stow aways about 15 times and every time I re-read it, I feel it holds too much drama.

I am loyal to Royal, I love sailing the seas with them and after sailing the Allure many times, their employees are like family.

I will not bash the many friends we have made over the years. As Joe Friday would say,   "just the facts mam".

As I stated yesterday, I will post this afternoon, so you do not have to check, let's say till later.  

But I will say:

Do you really think that RCI would permit a two legged stow away.

Really???

I think the process of getting thru TSA although very thorough and safe was adequate, and I felt very secure flying.

But RCI, well from the port, metal detectors, cameras, over 30 security personal on board  , to the checking in at every port,  I feel safe and secure.  There is no way any unwanted guest or employee could board.  Thank you RCI for being vigilant.

So the  stow aways were  not of the up right homosapien form........................

......as you will see later.

1 hour ago, deedle7544 said:

You cannot tell us enough stories, so tell DH to go and mow the lawn or something, you have people to entertain!

OMG

Are you psychic or what.

Bammmmmmmmmm your good.

My DH who works Mon-Friday, gets home between 4-4:30pm.  and he told me yesterday he was mowing when he gets home.

He went for gas for the tractor so he would be ready today (we live on 2 1/2 acres).

I figured that would give me enough time to post.

OK, I really have to shut off the computer and clean this house, yup besides cat hair balls I have dust bunnies.........

So bye for now, till this afternoon.

• Like 2

The pic of BRANDON and Christina (great though it is) keeps showing up in this thread...but we need a pic of you Lionesss!  (OK and DH if you must)  At a slot machine, in CK, I'm not picky. 😝 

Best of all would be you and a famous Pinnacle member, both of you smiling!!  LOL

• Like 2