Pictures of Spencer's Jalousie Beach Break.

TTEllis

I just found these hope they can help someone make the choice to take this tour. I've always been fascinated by The Pitons the idea that I've been blessed to have able to go swimming between the two of them of several occasions is something I would never take for granted. Here goes:

20131204_114454_1.jpg

20131204_081436.jpg

20131204_151207.jpg

20131204_141000.jpg

20131204_114454_1.jpg

We've toured with Spencer twice and just love it there.  Beautiful scenery and the best snorkeling I have experienced in the Caribbean.  We did the "Land, Sea, and Beach Adventure" on our second visit to see more of St. Lucia, which is just beautiful.  We still had about 2.5 hours at Jalousie Beach, so I've gotten to do that twice.  Next time we get to St. Lucia, we'll be doing the beach break again.  Thanks for the pics...wish I was there now. 

"The Land, Sea and Beach deal" yes that's a GREAT day, Cosol has something very similar, both top shelf tours. 

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Spencer's Beach Break but I also love driving throughout the island  St. Lucia in all due respect is endlessly beautiful. St. Lucia is VERY Martinique at least I thought so anyway. Yes, next time I go back I'll be with Spencer on Jalousie again. Glad you like the pic's Thanks 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We absolutely love it here! We had to go back for a second time. This time around with did the tour that included the mud bath and waterfall. Such a great experience.

The snorkeling at Jalousie is just out of this world! I can't recommend it enough!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 5:28 PM, mitsugirly said:

We absolutely love it here! We had to go back for a second time. This time around with did the tour that included the mud bath and waterfall. Such a great experience.

The snorkeling at Jalousie is just out of this world! I can't recommend it enough!

You know it's really funny as many time's I've been to Jalousie and saw everyone over beside the dock snorkeling I have never done that. Down on the far east end of Jalousie there are a couple of tree's and palapa's; I always grabbed a couple of beer's, walked down there, sat, chilled out and just admired the whole scenario. Great beach, water temp I would assume because it's shadowed between the Pitons is refreshing. Atmosphere is great, looking forward to going back. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 10:34 AM, TTEllis said:

You know it's really funny as many time's I've been to Jalousie and saw everyone over beside the dock snorkeling I have never done that. Down on the far east end of Jalousie there are a couple of tree's and palapa's; I always grabbed a couple of beer's, walked down there, sat, chilled out and just admired the whole scenario. Great beach, water temp I would assume because it's shadowed between the Pitons is refreshing. Atmosphere is great, looking forward to going back. Take care.

You are really missing out on the snorkeling if you haven't tried it there. It's just amazing!!!

1 hour ago, mitsugirly said:

You are really missing out on the snorkeling if you haven't tried it there. It's just amazing!!!

There were a lot of people over there, looked like they were having a great time. Not many people on the beach I just chilled out with Spencer, a couple of his crew, next visit I will definitely snorkel at Jalousie looking forward to it. Thanks Todd

• 5 months later...
On 7/22/2019 at 3:28 PM, mitsugirly said:

It looks like the banana plantation is part of this tour. Was there an option to skip that part and only do the waterfall/mud baths/beach? Thanks 

5 hours ago, Aggies24 said:

It looks like the banana plantation is part of this tour. Was there an option to skip that part and only do the waterfall/mud baths/beach? Thanks 

Neither the Land, Sea tour nor beach break include the banana plantation. They travel to Soufriere by speedboat, no stops at the banana plantations. 

You'd have to do the West coast delight or other tour by land to see the banana plantation. 

On 1/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, reedprincess said:

Neither the Land, Sea tour nor beach break include the banana plantation. They travel to Soufriere by speedboat, no stops at the banana plantations. 

You'd have to do the West coast delight or other tour by land to see the banana plantation. 

Actually the banana plantation does include it...or at least it's listed as part of the tour.

Spencer's Land, Sea & Beach Adventure

By land enjoy a sightseeing tour of Soufriere.  Visit a small banana plantation for an enlightening look into the cultivation and production of bananas, St. Lucia's main export crop.  At Sulphur Springs choose a guided tour of the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano or rejuvenate yourself in a hot, sulphur mud bath before cooling off under a refreshing, 50' natural waterfall.

I know when we did the tour last year, we did not go and the banana plantation was pointed out as we went by it. But, it is stated on Spencer's website that it's included in the tour.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 8:00 PM, TTEllis said:

I just found these hope they can help someone make the choice to take this tour. I've always been fascinated by The Pitons the idea that I've been blessed to have able to go swimming between the two of them of several occasions is something I would never take for granted. Here goes:

20131204_114454_1.jpg

20131204_081436.jpg

20131204_151207.jpg

20131204_141000.jpg

20131204_114454_1.jpg

Great pictures.  Heading back there in May.  Do you have a picture of the two pitons on either side as you are facing the water?  That is my serenity.

2 hours ago, glentally said:

Great pictures.  Heading back there in May.  Do you have a picture of the two pitons on either side as you are facing the water?  That is my serenity.

P8182158%20copy-L.jpg

P8192388%20copy-L.jpg

P8192396%20copy-L.jpg

Edited by mitsugirly