Queen's Room Dancing

Shellbackx3

My wife and I are booked on QM2 September 8 from Quebec City to New York.  We are ballroom dancers and are looking forward to dancing in the Queen's Room.  We just received our booklet from Cunard, and it is not clear that the band will be playing in the Queen's Room each night or even that the room will be open to dancing.each night.  Can someone who took one of the QM2 Quebec/New York cruises last fall confirm that on your cruise the Queen's Room was open for dancing each night. Thanks.

I haven't been on that particular cruise but I have never been on a Cunard cruise where the Queens Room has not been open every night for dancing, along with a live band. Occasionally on QE or QV you might get a "party night" with the international band playing instead of the Queens Room Orchestra (I don't know if this happens on QM2) but otherwise it is always ballroom and Latin dancing.

1 hour ago, Shellbackx3 said:

My wife and I are booked on QM2 September 8 from Quebec City to New York.  We are ballroom dancers and are looking forward to dancing in the Queen's Room.  We just received our booklet from Cunard, and it is not clear that the band will be playing in the Queen's Room each night or even that the room will be open to dancing.each night.  Can someone who took one of the QM2 Quebec/New York cruises last fall confirm that on your cruise the Queen's Room was open for dancing each night. Thanks.

The voyage booklet is not the resource for the daily onboard activities. You'll find more information in the 'Daily Programme' (delivered to your stateroom )  Rest assured, the Queens Room will be open every evening  with live music  for Ballroom/Latin dancing every evening ,including one evening of party music/dancing. 

All details in the daily programme 😉