Looking to lose before the cruise!

Hi Fellow Cruisers!

I'm looking to lose about 20 pounds in 81 days! And keep going... I've got a Carnival Baja Cruise booked for September 29th and then a Western Caribbean on The Symphony of the Seas next April. I've been half-heartedly trying to lose for a while but now that I'm 81 days out, the reality is hitting home that I need to lose some weight or none of my nice clothes will fit!

I'm looking forward to shedding pounds with you all! I'll take a peek around and see what you all do. 

I'm 49, was really into walking my Jack Russel pup for at least 2 hours a day until she went into heat. Now, she's cleared for walking out and about again but she seems to be scared to go too far from home. But that's ok, I have a treadmill! Wine and sugar are my biggest downfalls but I'm going to get back on track with MyFitnessPal. If anyone wants to friend me there for motivation, I'm listed as canadiangirl014.

Robin

• Like 1

We have a weigh=in every Thursday.  All are Welcome. Keeps us accountable.

We come in and say what we did for the week...lost, gained or stayed the same.

We talk during the week to, Keeps us on track.  Walking is a very good exercise.

Hope to see you on Thursday.

• Like 1

I will be one of your weight loss buddies.  I'm 49 too and have a cruise in 77 days.  I have problems being active like you due to neurological issues, but think it's great that you can.  Especially getting the energy out of your puppy.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 12:33 PM, Jasonmom said:

I will be one of your weight loss buddies.  I'm 49 too and have a cruise in 77 days.  I have problems being active like you due to neurological issues, but think it's great that you can.  Especially getting the energy out of your puppy.

Thanks! Looking forward to making this happen!