After you weigh is a brand new week for you to begin

And soon the pounds will depart again

:classic_smile:smile and the whole world smiles with YOU

🍴eat to much and only YOU will gain 

:classic_love:eat less you'll be happy and love YOURSELF

🚢go on a cruise weighing less YOU will be laughing with joy

• Like 1

Good Morning - thanks for the ditty Belle -  

I am down 1.2# this morning (which means that I am still up 3.6#) ... I now am back to the weight I was 3/28 .... gets frustrating, but no choice but to continue on ... don't have anything going on until 8/18 -- which is my anniversary, so I will use that as a goal - about 5 weeks ...   Jan

• Like 1

Hello,

Thanks Belle for poem. Yes, can't believe hlf the year went away already. 

Happy, I lost 2 lbs. I'm 1 lb. away from being back to where I was pre-cruise in April. Yeah.

Jan and pacruise, you will get the weight off soon. 

When Shootr comes in (came on last week's thread last night), again glad you're back. Sorry for the issues with your folks. They are lucky to have you,

Have a good day, Diana

• Like 2

GOAL!!!

I DID IT!  I am down 2lbs which puts me under my goal weight.   Which is good because it gives me some wiggle room on my cruise next week.  Now, I just need to maintain .

Jan and Diana, congrats on the losses.

Belle, thanks for the poem.  

pacruise, I hope your health issues aren't too serious.  Good luck.

I leave next week for my cruise, so I won't be here for the next two weigh-ins.  Good luck everyone and I will post when I return.

Rose

• Like 6

Hi everyone! New here but checking in. Looking forward to losing with you all. My cruise is in 80 days and I want to lose 20 pounds. Then I have another cruise booked for April and I hope to lose another 20 pounds. I have at least 40 to spare!

Biggest focus is going to be on eating healthier 🥦 and getting more active. 🏃‍♀️

• Like 3

Measurements the same BUT according to mapmyrun.com I walked .68 yesterday morning and .58 yesterday afternoon.  2nd one with inclines. 2 weeks until cruise. 

Jan, Diana, & Rose - woo hoo! 👍

Pacruise - hoping the health scare is temporary 

8 hours ago, Belle said:

:classic_smile:smile and the whole world smiles with YOU

🍴eat to much and only YOU will gain 

:classic_love:eat less you'll be happy and love YOURSELF

🚢go on a cruise weighing less YOU will be laughing with joy

Thank you .... so true

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RobinCruiser said:

Biggest focus is going to be on eating healthier 🥦 and getting more active. 🏃‍♀️

Great mantra! And welcome to a supportive thread

• Like 1

Hoping you can maintain the loss @TX Cruise Girl, but not a fun way to lose the weight.  Healthy thoughts sent your way 🙂 

@Ombud, great job increasing activity.  Hope you have a great cruise!

I just finished a dose of Prednisone to treat extreme itching.  I had several areas of reaction to something, but they all presented differently.  The doctor was at a loss to for what it was (I often get bad poison ivy, but wasn't near any this time), but figured the steroid would at least treat the itch.  I'm now mostly over the itching, but the steroid side effects seemed worse this round.  Hopefully I won't need any more this year.

• Like 1

pacruise804 - don't envy you being on Prednisone .... the one time I was on it ... I ate everything in the house, gained a lot of weight and it made me insulin dependent.

We have a moth that lives in the woods that makes people break out in a rash (my son got it when we went camping!) horrible rash that itched!   Jan

• Thanks 1

Hello Everyone! Everyone having a good day/evening I hope.

I loss 1/2 lb this week. Seems like most had a good week. 

Jan...Your on the way down, that's good.  Yes losing weight is frustrating.

Pac...Sorry your not feeling well. Sure the gain is from the meds.

Diana...Good loss this week, almost there from cruise,

Rose...CONGRATS! Your at goal weight!  Have fun on your cruise. Will miss you the next 2 weeks.

Robin...Welcome. Glad you joined us. Yes you can get weight off by eating better and exercise for your cruise.

Ombud....Glad your doing good with your walking. I know you don't weigh but losing inches is good way to tell.

Tx...Sorry you were sick. Feeling better now? Watch it close this week so you can keep the 5 lbs off or most of it.

shootr...Loved the new pictures you put on last weeks thread. Glad the dog and wife are fine.:classic_biggrin: The meat looks so good!

Alright hope everyone off to a good start. Remember come in and talk during the week. Helps us all to stay on track.

We read and helps to remember we're here to lose...so maybe that "thing" you were going to eat..you'll put it DOWN!

• Like 3

Cruise42...Good loss!  You'll be less for your cruise the way your going. Yes hard work is what it takes. (darn it:classic_ohmy:)

Kharwood...Good loss for you too. Take it it any way you can. Eating healthy and exercise is the way.

It's Friday and then the weekend to enjoy!   Hope you all have great weather and NO storms of any kind.

Just sunshine, rainbows, flowers and smiles.  What I just said reminds me of "Hippies":classic_laugh:

Edited by Belle
  • Like 1

Good morning all, 

Pretty good start, down a bunch to 229 (that typical "first week" anomaly) and not one cheat. 

Not any real exercise either so that's a bummer, but I rationalize it saying: working outside in 110deg weather kind of compensates... 

Feel pretty good, I'm still a firm believer that processed sugar is mostly poison - and this past week without it has been better for my mood. 

Good to read everyone, have a great weekend! 

• Like 2

Rose, have a great cruise! Great job on losing.

Congrats to the other losers.

Welcome Karwood and TX cruise girl. 

pacruise, glad you are doing better. Itching is no fun. 

Hubby and I are working in the yard today, sweat equity both for the house and our weight loss! 100 degrees daily here so better do it in the morning.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

• Like 2

Just got back from annual eye exams with the kiddos.  Pleasantly surprised that neither needed new glasses - yay!

Resisted temptation to get something to eat on the way home and satisfying my sweet tooth with a clementine since i missed fruit with breakfast this morning to get out the door quicker.

Be careful in the high temps everyone - stay hydrated and shaded when you can.

• Like 3

Hi all!

Lots of good losses this week. Good going! I OTOH am up 0.8 lbs.

shootr ~ so nice to see you & your pictures back!!

Rose ~ bon voyage! Which ship are you on?

Lots of reporting this week! Welcome to the new people.

A couple of my cruise friends have lost quite a bit of weight on WW so that plan seems to work. I don't like the idea of paying somebody to help you lose weight & when I make up my mind to give it my all, will do it by counting calories probably on MFP.

Have a nice weekend.

~ Jo ~ 😊

7 hours ago, winewanderer said:

Rose, have a great cruise! Great job on losing.

Congrats to the other losers.

Welcome Karwood and TX cruise girl. 

pacruise, glad you are doing better. Itching is no fun. 

Hubby and I are working in the yard today, sweat equity both for the house and our weight loss! 100 degrees daily here so better do it in the morning.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Thank you! I've never loved yard work, but as I get older (34) I am starting to like it more, and realize I get a workout when doing it! And Sun!

Jo, we will be on the Anthem of the Seas.   It sails from Bayonne, NJ, which is very convenient for me since I live on Long Island.

I am so looking forward to it.  My DH and I need some down time.  Our daughter, her husband and their two little girls travel with us.  We are also taking our oldest granddaughter.  She has gone with us several times and is fast becoming a cruise addict.  LOL

Have a great weekend.

Rose

• Like 2