Enough time to make our flight in St. Maarten?

oceans2

Hello All - I'm looking at a cruise that ends at 6 am in St. Maarten on Saturday, March 14, 2020.  Would that give us enough time to make a 12:15 pm flight to Toronto?  I know the airport will be busy since it's a Saturday and also March Break.  Many thanks for your input!

You have time, small airport, ship not far away from airport, you can get off at 7:30.

Tell reception you need to get off ship first. There will be plenty of taxis waiting for you. I have horrendous time anxiety this would not bother me at all. Happy Sailing. 

I'm with Strenz. You'll have plenty of time, but do let reception know that you'd like to be first off. From our experience they'll ask you to keep your bags with you rather than leaving them outside your room and to be at a certain place by a specific time. They'll then make sure you're off ASAP, but really this isn't even necessary.

As an aside - we actually have come to just keeping out bags with us anyway, really nice to have all your stuff in the morning before you leave.

6 hours ago, milepig said:

I'm with Strenz. You'll have plenty of time, but do let reception know that you'd like to be first off. From our experience they'll ask you to keep your bags with you rather than leaving them outside your room and to be at a certain place by a specific time. They'll then make sure you're off ASAP, but really this isn't even necessary.

As an aside - we actually have come to just keeping out bags with us anyway, really nice to have all your stuff in the morning before you leave.

Amen to that!