Question about Magic aft facing cabins

Oldgoat61

I am curious about the aft facing cabins on the Magic.  For those in the know, are they all the same width and length (not the wrap arounds).  If not, which is best in your opinion?  Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Oldgoat61 said:

I am curious about the aft facing cabins on the Magic.  For those in the know, are they all the same width and length (not the wrap arounds).  If not, which is best in your opinion?  Thanks!

The 2 cabins next to the aft wraps have a balcony that is about 1/3 wider than the ones in the middle.

The ones on deck 6 through 8 get no shade and can be viewed from above. The ones on deck 9 have a large overhand, get some shade, and cannot be seen from above but some people complain about the noise from above. (decks chairs being moved on lido)

Another vote for deck 9, shade being the issue.  Those cabins have arguably the best view on the ship and are exceptionally quiet because of so little foot traffic.  But even at full speed there is no breeze.

I haven't stayed in one directly adjacent to the corner aft wrap, but would take the word of nightone on that subject.

Happy sailing,